Sign in to follow this  
Yakkers

Insiders scoop on Worthy!!

Further to all the posts i have been reading i would like to put forward some other points against worthy that i have heard from inside the club and from the media that no one seems to have mentioned:

1. Worthy and Delia have fallen out after Worthy ran her dog down in his people carrier.
  2. The board want to hold on to Worthy as Huckerby has it in his contract that he is allowed to leave if Worthy does.
  3. Worthy refuses to let Ashton do group shooting practice as he does not want him to get over confident.
  4. From skysports.com: ''Norwich boss Nigel Worthington is taking his players on a week long holiday to Spain.  The December break for the City players has, however, an unexpected twist - it is to be held at Malaga Wildlife Preserve.  The idea thought up by Worthingtons wife of fifteen years, Barbara, is to improve his players physical attributes.  When quizzed about the trip on the Soccer AM show on Sky Sports 1 Worthington refused to comment, but inside knowledge obtained by Sky Sports suggest that the players could carry out sprint training with antelope and heading practice with wallabies.  It is understood that the Norwich boss has much time for experimenting with nature after his time at Blackpool and feels the break could spring board his side up the Championship.  The visit is to be funded by Shareholders and as of yet, a specific date has not been set.  It is rumoured though that the tour will take place before the Sheffield United game towards the end of December.

I couldn''t believe what i read on skysports! Surely this must be the final straw!

Absolutely, any manager who runs over the co-owner''s dog has to go.

Sometimes I feel very insecure. So many people have inside info that I feel very, you know, on the outside. Am I the only one who doesn''t have any contacts in the club as it seems that everyone else does!

BTW, the only week-long break between games is over Xmas itself, we don''t have any free Saturdays otherwise. So either the players are all going to miss Xmas and their families, or they''re going to miss a league game, or (most unlikely) Sky don''t have a completely accurate story there. ;-)