Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Will We Even Finish Top Half?

Never mind the top 6, I can see only one more win this season, QPR at home. 3 more away defeats and maybe a couple of home draws. I''m saying 5 points tops. I doubt that''ll keep us in the top half, what a shambles!

What is everyone else''s thoughts? Top half, yes or no?

Who cares now ? Give some of the young lads who cost decent money some game time . The line ups most matches are very predictable and don''t work .

Does it really matter? We''ve clearly underperformed and need to get the new system in place, regroup and start afresh in August - it really makes little difference if we finish 8th or 12th or 14th if we aren''t in the top 6.

Probably just about. Cannot say I am that bothered there is so much change around the corner it is all about next season and the future this season is a disappointing write off

it really doesnt matter where we finish this season, new director in place and appoint the new coach and we are heading in the right direction, followed by a deep clean in the summer and with a new squad to go with the new manager then things really will be tickety boo.

Will probably need a few games before things start to gel, that amount of upheaval usually does.

Perhaps the presence of the new Director if he comes in time, will remind players that they are playing for the futures and encourage something better.

Otherwise I fear some big defeats, and the top half is by no means certain.

I am overcome with apathy and cannot summon the effort to care where we finish as long as it is above the Scum.