Sign in to follow this  
Molly Windley

U23`s Live on Sky/Virgin Freeview Tonight

No Godfrey or Middleton in the squad. Don''t know if they''re injured or in the first team squad for Wednesday.

Nice to see some youth putting in a good show. Adams looks like he has a bit about him. Ashley Seal and Jayaisami looking good to. Crowe also looks quite imposing for his age. Look a real solid unit

Enjoying this. Adams is a star in the making trust me. Good with the ball and that little bit of edge. Liverpool can''t live with him and are now just foul after foul on him. Getting stronger as game goes on as well

1-0 win. Good display from the u23s. Clean sheet and rode luck on the odd, and I mean odd occasion. Hit post twice and always looked dangerous. Back four solid. Grant and Adams excellent in the middle. Mcgrandles looked really rusty to start but grew into it and kept things ticking over. Ashley Seal also very good. Mom Adams by a mile I would say. Semi finals now.

Adams, Jaiyesimi and Ashley-Seal all looked very impressive. Lucky to get away with that handball at the end though, pretty blatant!Exciting times for the youth team - with Godfrey, Middleton and Cantwell not involved tonight, there seems to be talent in abundance. Hopefully this could finally be the generation that provides us with some first-team stars!

Thanks Molly. I caught the second half. Good to see these players away from home too it''s a different test and they passed with flying colours. Agree Adams is a great prospect. Ashley Seal had a good game too. Ive followed Michee Effete since he signed from Palace. He was good tonight and seems to play well for being captain. Great to see defenders getting forward at every opportunity and defending well.

They were gutted on Friday night but what a great reaction. Let''s hope we''re at home next.

Enjoyed that, good performances by all the lads and deserved the win over the 90 minutes.I like the look of the young left back Lewis, has impressed me before with his calmness, quick feet, and an eye for a pass.

Great performance, if our first team played with that enthusiasm we''d be in the top 6 now.

Get young Adams & Seal in the first team soon please

Seal looked very strong holding the ball up but also pacy and direct going forward, with a good shot.

Can''t judge on one viewing but on the strengh of tonight''s performance he looks like an excellent prospect.

I watched about 65 minutes of this and must say we soaked up their pressure perfectly, put bodies on the line when it mattered and then the link up play going forward at times made it look like we were definitely the better side. There were some pretty strong tackles flying in on our players too, game was due a second yellow for someone thats for sure! Hitting the post twice was unlucky but we were incredibly lucky the ref didn''t see the handball when the ball was going in... red card, penalty and then extra time would have probably been too much of an ask.

Once our playoff hopes are over (they already are to me) I hope some of these lads at least get on the bench. Anyone being released should be dropped for these boys!

I think Seal is a work in progress, he wasn''t great on Friday at all but looked a right handful last night. Adams and Ramsey look like the two most ready for senior action.

Went to the game last night - the boys put in a great TEAM performance. You could tell they were all a unit in the goal celebration. Of course there were some stand out players but my MOM would have to be Jaiyesimi. Liverpool did not have any answer to his pace, power and trickery. His effort that hit the post was a real touch of class. Well done to them all - thoroughly deserved win as Liverpool were only in it for about 15 mins at the end in my opinion.

Really enjoyable game to watch, the team played as a unit, defended well and, most importantly, completed the ''Dirty'' style of defending, no messing when necessary.

Both full backs impressed me, Grant composed, but for me the 2 front lads and Adams were the stars. Jaiyesimi had all the tricks in the number 10 role, Ashton Seal was powerful and quick, but Adams had that bit of X Factor in his game, as well as taking few prisoners.

Certainly potential here...