Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Congratulations Nutty.

Mr & Mrs Nutty are celebrating their 41st Wedding Anniversary today. Congratulations mate. [Y]

Thanks. I never campaigned to get Mrs nutty out ☺

But there''s a poster celebrating his silver wedding today. Or maybe 25 posters. One for each year...

Anyway congrats buddy ☺

Tanti auguri Nutella e La Signora Nutella...a special day... 👏💁👌😘💃🏼🍷🍾🌈

I am currently out with La Bella Signora Parma celebrating our 18th Wedding Anniversary.....a fine, beautiful woman who came to me via a colpo di fulmine in Venezia.....😘💁❤💃🏼❤💁💃🏼

Amore e pace tutti....

Parma ❤

Happy Anniversary Nutty & wife, and Happy Anniversary Parma, hope you''ve both had a great day x

18, 25 and 41 years eh? Wasn''t there some law about saving tax before the end of the financial year back then? Tight @rses!. Congratulations all of you anyway, you all deserve a meddle. [:)]

Just checked to see if they were all Saturdays Lapp.
Mine was. We got married at 4pm and the rev gave out that Rag Trade had won the National at the start of the service[:O] What did I miss? A shock 1-3 home defeat to the club adrift at the bottom, Sheffield Utd. Just three days after beating the binners. Same old, same old.....
Parma''s was. Congrats buddy. You missed a home defeat to Palace. 
Waveney was the only "true fan" getting married on a Friday only to find we didn''t have a game the next day.....

[quote user="OldRobert"]Many congratulations to you and Mrs Nutty.  My wife and I celebrated our 41st on March 18th.[:D][/quote]
Thanks Robert. Belated congrats. You didn''t miss a game then but we drew with Man Utd the day before [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Waveney was the only "true fan" getting married on a Friday only to find we didn''t have a game the next day.....[/quote]Blimey, that service must have lasted hours. "Do you take this man, Gary / Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice............to be your lawful wedded husband?". [:S]