Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Chris Llewellyn

I don''t particularly like following the odds for ''next manager''

But this seems to have come out of nowhere.

Chris Llewellyn 4/1 with Betfair.

Currently Swansea U''18s Manager.

make sure you read the rules if you are having a bet cd.

if Irvine is still in charge for the QPR game that''s 10 games in charge and that''s what the books pay out on.

But we aren''t having a manager?!!

I really do not understand the posters who keep coming up with these bookies ''next manager'' names and odds. Webber is about to be appointed as Director of Football at NCFC. That we all know, or should do by now. The owners and board have made it well known what their strategy is, and one of the first jobs of the Footballing Director is to appoint his, and the boards, head coach.

Where does any manager fit into this?!

The possibility of a role at the club for Chris Llewellyn was doing the rounds at Villa, fairly leftfield so someone must have had some inside info for it to start in the first place.

Couldn''t see him in the Head Coach role but coming in as one of the clubs coaches and working under Richard Money perhaps, did we replace Halajko?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]The possibility of a role at the club for Chris Llewellyn was doing the rounds at Villa, fairly leftfield so someone must have had some inside info for it to start in the first place.

Couldn''t see him in the Head Coach role but coming in as one of the clubs coaches and working under Richard Money perhaps, did we replace Halajko?[/quote]
I don''t think we have because I was under the impression Richard Money has been doing it. I could be wrong.
If we got Super Chris from the Swans it would be a bit of a coup. He''s done well there that''s for sure.

Scored one of my favourite goals. Against Sheffield United, and I think it was in a 4-2 win. From memory a very neat set of passes at speed in midfield and then someone (Roberts?) completed the process of unhinging the defence by stepping over the ball, allowing Llewellyn to run through and smash the ball home at the River End.I always thought his career was hampered by him not fitting an obvious role in a side. He wasn''t powerful enough to be a targetman, sharp enough to be a pure goalscorer, or fast enough to be a winger.