Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Tonight's fixtures

[quote user="lake district canary"]Derby to beat FulhamBristol City to beat PrestonRotherham to beat Sheff Wed!Easy. All we have to do then is beat Huddersfield.......

[/quote]Combined odds for those four results are a shade above 186/1. I''ve put 50p on it.

I sent you a pm even though I have no confidence in them! lol Need a favour on Rays Funds if you can do it.

LDC at times i have defended you, tonight i wanna beat you with a large stick grrrrrr

We are a joke full stop, forget promotion not gonna happen

[quote user="nutty nigel"] I sent you a pm even though I have no confidence in them! lol Need a favour on Rays Funds if you can do it.[/quote]
Sorry thats for Hoola

Change the record LDC ffs! You wonder why people ridicule you!

If you think Rotherham will beat Wednesday you really are deluded!

When will you wake up and realise our season is over?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]LDC at times i have defended you, tonight i wanna beat you with a large stick grrrrrr

We are a joke full stop, forget promotion not gonna happen[/quote]

Last chance tomorrow.  Lose the match and the gap will be too big to cover in the amount of games left.  But we haven''t lost the match yet.....

I''m hoping Carlton Morris helps Rotherham to some success before the season ends. He made his debut on Saturday and had a good 62 mins according to this : -
CARLTON MORRIS 7 Looked good for the 62 minutes he was on the pitch. Quick, powerful and a good first touch. Some classy, intelligent link-up play on his home debut.

Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/rotherham-united-player-ratings-from-the-fulham-clash-1-8471388
That''s the main benefit I can see from Rotherham''s results although if a win brought more of an edge to our remaining fixtures that would be an added bonus.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Change the record LDC ffs! You wonder why people ridicule you!

When will you wake up and realise our season is over?[/quote]It''s all very well asking LDC to change the record, but which of his other records would you like to hear instead? On Bailey & Freezer''s phone in yesterday, as well as "The play offs are still on" we had "Rudd could be our De Gea" and "Dorrans can play on the left". I think the collection needs to be binned and a new start made in keeping with the current club restructuring [:D]

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="Baldyboy"]Change the record LDC ffs! You wonder why people ridicule you!

When will you wake up and realise our season is over?[/quote]It''s all very well asking LDC to change the record, but which of his other records would you like to hear instead? On Bailey & Freezer''s phone in yesterday, as well as "The play offs are still on" we had "Rudd could be our De Gea" and "Dorrans can play on the left". I think the collection needs to be binned and a new start made in keeping with the current club restructuring [:D][/quote]

I think the troll that is using my name on the pinkun main site has

serious issues - but - for the record - yes, he actually isn''t far wrong, for all his trolling and wasting journlists time - Dorrans can play on the

left, Rudd could still be our number one goalkeeper and yes, if we

somehow beat Huddersfield tomorrow, the play offs will still be on!  But I agree it doesn''t need to be repeated over and over!  [:O]

IF Derby beat Fulham and IF Rotherham come and get a point against Wednesday, the gap to the playoffs won''t get bigger, and we will still put in a complete no-show tomorrow night at Huddersfield...

Bristol City and Rotherham only need to score nine goals between them Lakey to keep your dream alive.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Bristol City and Rotherham only need to score nine goals between them Lakey to keep your dream alive.[/quote]

[Y] Yep, although my wish list of results was hopeful rather than expecting......I''ll give it until after tomorrow''s match......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Bristol City and Rotherham only need to score nine goals between them Lakey to keep your dream alive.[/quote][Y] Yep, although my wish list of results was hopeful rather than expecting......I''ll give it until after tomorrow''s match......[/quote]Huddersfield lost at home to the mighty Burton on Saturday.They won''t make the same mistake twice [:D]

Judging by the way the club seems intent on the season being over maybe part of the deal to get Webber involves letting Huddersfield beat us tomorrow?

Saying that i doubt it was much of a bargaining chip going by our own form....they''d have probably preferred us throwing in a bag of haribo or something.

According to the bbc, Derby had 86% possession against Fulham.  That can''t be right, surely?  Even when you get top-flight clubs playing non-league in the cup, they don''t have possession stats like that!

Impossible. Couldn''t be that high possession because Bradders played all 90 minutes and according to some on here he wouldn''t be good enough for our midfield, giving the ball away etc etc.

Also Hoola, I think that''s a bit harsh. Although I reckon one of those fried egg sweets could probably nutmeg Bennett and lob Mcgovern.