Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Stuart Webber Deal Agreed

Thank heavens! We certainly need some new footballing input. Though time will be the judge of this, as always...

Lets hope that he does a good job, get the right man in whoever that maybe and also he may have had some idea on players or sort out the scouting network so we can get some decent players in

Throw him in the deep end and play him in goal on Wednesday night.....

Nothing wrong with him getting ''on the job'' experience of just how carp our defenders are, and how quickly they need replacing....

[quote user="Van Klomp"]How long before he gets slagged off?[/quote]

Stuart Webber knows nothing about football; it''s just City trying to do things on the cheap, as always.

Soon enough for you Van Klomp?

Norwich City, where ambition dies.

Absolute shambles. If ''Uddersfield is as far as we''re spreading the net we might as well write next season off too. Only surprise is that he isn''t from Mulbarton. Or a radio commentator.

In fact, if he was still here, Roy Waller would have been a better and more ambitious appointment.

Boo.

Mr Webber and Nephew Tom will shake up our apathetic NCFC Board......HUZZAH!......"Onwards and Upwards and Prudence with Ambition!".......

......yeah........

I''d imagine we will see Uwe Rosler named as the new manager within the next two weeks now then.

If you were @Uddersfield, when would be the best time to announce his departure ? Just before you play the club he''s moved to so you can up the ante, aggression and aggrieved feelings amongst playing staff, management and fans. And make it impossible for Webber to be in the stands tomorrow either. Watch them stomp all over us after the move is confirmed in the press tomorrow.

There might be a response from (some of) our players when the guy who will be largely making the decision on who stays or goes arrives.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]He''ll probably get a lift back with the team after Weds, that''ll save a few quid.

[/quote]LOL. In that case, wouldn''t it make sense to get Wagner too while we''re up there? We could save enough to buy an extra year on Lafferty''s contract at this rate.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="TCCANARY"]He''ll probably get a lift back with the team after Weds, that''ll save a few quid.

[/quote]LOL. In that case, wouldn''t it make sense to get Wagner too while we''re up there? We could save enough to buy an extra year on Lafferty''s contract at this rate.[/quote]Technically that would be kidnapping or as football people like to call it ''tapping-up''.

Or,

For the Huddersfield game we dress Klose up as a St. Bernards dog and then we can chant at the home fans

You''ve got Wagner,

But we''ve got Beethoven..

As that piece on him in the news section highlights his many differents clubs I''d go forWebbbbbber I lay my hat, that''s my home.

or

"Everywhere you go,

you always take the Webber with you

Everywhere you go you always take Stuart Webber.

x2"

A nod to his illustrious career thus far - I think he''d appreciate it.

So having read that article about Webber, how long do we expect him to stay in the job? 2 years?

Applauded as an ambitious head-hunting, but havent we been here before with people like Hunter (if iv got the name right - part of England set-up but did little of note).

Sorry to be pessimistic, but having read how much he has moved around he doesnt fill me with confidence that we''re about to move into a new era...

Or from the Kinks? "there''s a change in the weather

We like the change with the webber, I think the webber is going to change.

We hope it''s a change for the better and it will brighten up my day.

We think there''s a change in the webber, We pray that good webber is here to stay.

I hope it''s a change for the Webbeer and it will brighten up my day.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]So having read that article about Webber, how long do we expect him to stay in the job? 2 years?

Applauded as an ambitious head-hunting, but havent we been here before with people like Hunter (if iv got the name right - part of England set-up but did little of note).

Sorry to be pessimistic, but having read how much he has moved around he doesnt fill me with confidence that we''re about to move into a new era...[/quote]So you would prefer someone who wasn''t ambitious and wasn''t likely to be headhunted by a bigger club? His CV is not that of someone who has knocked around in the same type of job but someone who is moving up the ladder and taking on more responsibilities, as shown by his willingness to leave a club that may be in the Premier League next season for one that won''t be.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]As that piece on him in the news section highlights his many differents clubs I''d go forWebbbbbber I lay my hat, that''s my home.

[/quote]

Bravo TCC! I was racking my brains trying to think of a play on his name, but you nailed it, mate.

What about Demi''s Roussos Forever and Ever (https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DF3vCB3YBMUo&ved=0ahUKEwjv593b4YvTAhUMDsAKHbIKB18Q3ywIKTAB&usg=AFQjCNHhhecvkiRA6-ahZ24w9DHCvYVqNA&sig2=H4lVtmMYZhayrvd2c_SZRw for you younger persons):

Oh Webber, it''s Webber, it''s Webber, it''s Webber,

he''ll be with us,

not Huddersfield

Eternally....

Or about two years reading the posts above.