Sign in to follow this  
Chris MacDonald

My Thoughts on Yesterday

Worthington should be man enough to take responsibility for the loss of the Reading game and not throw his toys out of his pram by saying "I don''t care what the fans think Iam in charge".

The substitutions of the match beggars beyond believe. Dean Ashton should have been substuted straight away or at least at half time due to the nasty clash of heads. Regardless if the player said he was fit enough to play on, especially after collapsing a second time while walking off the pitch.

Taking Paul Mcveigh off to be replaced with Darren Huckerby. What was that about (Hucks should have replaced Deano). Paul Mcveigh was having a good game in creating problems for the Reading defence. I bet the Reading bench breathed a sigh of relief at that point.

As for the Penalty itself, can''t anybody on the bench or even the Captain read Dean Ashton''s body language he was in no condition to take it. All the supporters knew it and the Directors knew it ( although they won''t admit it).

Mr Worthington you may have got us promoted but the way things are going you will certainly get us demoted if you continually to make apalling decisions like these.

Norwich have a great squad and with the right Manager will return to the Premier League.

I used to feel sorry for the Football Manager because no matter what team he picked it was all down to the players performance for those vital 90 minutes of how the game turned out.......Sadly on this occasion the Manager was totally to Blame. 

Chris  

Well chris, welcome to the pinkun

and what a great first post

obviously not the best way to come onto the message board, having to rant about all the bad stuff, but you speak sense.

Worthless''s comments live on air were incredible, made my blood boil, ive never heard someone ever say anything even similar to what he did, basically he was saying he couldnt give a monkeys about the fans, the interesting thought thou is, do the board think the same?

Worthless has never been good at substitutions, since he joined till now, never has been good and never will. The reading bench wouldnt have sighed, just got out the champagne....

As for the penalty, jesus, why on earth did we let him take it, he had a serious bang of heads, he was in no shape to take it, and everyone knew it, but then again i spose its up to deano, he could always so no im not taking it......

He wanted to boost his confidence, make the fans happy and get norwich going, unfourtuantly hes failed and made everything go backwards, unlucky thou.

Nigel is crap, bottom line, since he has joined we have never managed to play 90 minutes, just about 45. Middlesborough is a fine example, we played total tosh in the first half, the second half was good, and thanks to the fans (who might i add worthy doesnt care about) we brung it back to 4-4 which looked impossible.

Well guess what nigel, we dont care about you no more either....

Thanks AJ.

Worthington was a Defender. Hence a Defensive Minded  Manager.

I agree with you he is total rubbish......He as taken us as far as he can. He should gracefully stand down and make way for a New Man......but who

All the Best

Chris