Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Huddersfield Players

So with Webber ''coming in'' who are the potential Huddersfield players that may follow???

Will obviously depend if they go up or not - no point speculating until then. To be honest I can''t see them letting many leave anyway regardless of if they go up or not, I think they''ll stick with most of the squad they have either way.
I''d happily take Mooy, Kachunga, Nakhi Wells off them, and Kasey Palmer who they have on loan from Chelsea - any of those would be good signings for next year - whether any of them would follow Webber if he wanted them to, is a completely different matter though.

I was really impressed with Isaiah Brown at Carrow Road (on loan from Chelsea I think). Big, skilful midfielder who worked hard and wasnt afraid of a tackle. I know that we are desperate for defenders but this guy looked exceptional

Mooy will be in the prem whether thats with Man C, Huddersfield or another Prem side. Can''t see him dropping down to the champ now.

Should imagine the draw of Wagner over Webber is why Kachunga is at Huddersfield.

The 2 on loan from Chelsea in Palmer & Brown look very good players who will probably get championship moves again. Hopefully there''s a link between Webber & Chelsea that could see us after players like those and Abraham & Baker.

Phillip Billing would be a great acquisition. One for the future, but big, strong, technically gifted and a big upgrade on Tettey. Mooy would be fantastic too. Chris Löwe looks a decent left-back, and we kinda need one of those. Well, two actually...

We''d be made to pay well over the odds because of the whole Webber thing.

We should be looking at anyone Huddersfield have been linked with in the past 12 months or so that they haven''t signed for clues about who we might bring in.

Do you not think tho that the players signed when Wagner took over were probably players identified by Wagner and not Webber.

Man City approached Huddersfield about signing Mooy on loan so not really much done by Webber there.