Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

You best be sitting down for this one.....

Tonight''s defense v Huddersfield.

Martin, Bennett, Bassong, Whittaker

I have no inside knowledge!

Ivo is out, Dijks still out?, Klose seriously out of favor.

It could easily be a horror film tonight, not for the squeamish.

NB, if I have any details wrong regarding injuries, suspensions etc, please let me know because this line up is looking grim.

Add to that also that can you see Huddersfield who were the best side i have seen at Carrow Road this season losing two home games in a row in less than a week ?

Isn''t that Hughton''s "classic" lineup at the back?

I''ll be on Sky Sports News all evening now- I think Mr Stelling may have his work cut out to keep up with this one.....!!

Am I right regards injuries etc, been busy so not sure.

I suppose Turner is available......

😱

Well Klose has been selected on the bench ahead of Bassong recently so can''t see Bassong now starting ahead of him. Not that that improves the defence much more.

I want to join in by making midget jokes about McGovern but did anyone know he''s actually 6 ft 2'' ?!

That''s ridiculous - he must have had a double standing in for him when he had his medical and got measured ... Hope he brings back Ruddy tonight.

Another scary thought is that Malumbu is fit and in the squad .......

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

I''ll be on Sky Sports News all evening now- I think Mr Stelling may have his work cut out to keep up with this one.....!![/quote]You could always watch the game live on Sky Sports 1 at 7.30pm tonight Tumbleweed.  [;)]

[quote user="Move Klose"]Tbf Mulumbu would probably play well then we won''t see him again for 3 weeks through injury.[/quote]Surely you mean 3 months ?

Add into the equation that Uddersfield have hardly scored any goals recently. Knowing our penchant for breaking other teams bad runs, they could score a hatful tonight.

2-1

Just seen a stat that we have conceded the most headed goals in the division this season and we have conceded the last 8 trips to Huddersfield so what''s the betting we concede a header again tonight with that back five?

An ideal opportunity to do something different and play 3 - 5 - 2 and give them something different to think about.

Won''t happen though!

At least Maddison and Godfrey are on the bench. Other than that, same old, same old.

Maddison and Godfrey on the bench as well as both Murphy''s so the old guard it is then FFS !

McGovern, Martin ©, Bennett, Klose, Whittaker, Tettey, Howson, Wildschut, Pritchard, Naismith, Jerome.

Yawn!

Sensible selection really. What i expected except Klose and Wildschut instead of Bassong and Ja.Murphy.

Looks like the plan is to sit in and hit on the break, will probably either be a low scoring draw/narrow win for us or a heavy defeat. First goal will be huge.

Well, at least one person isn''t panicking Horse. I would agree, sensible lineup in the circumstances.

I really liked Naismith and Pritchard together at Villa, let''s see if they can add goals to their performance tonight.