Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Steve McClaren

Can''t find any betting on Norwich''s next manager, all been removed. Are the club about to announce someone?

dibbler wrote the following post at 2017-04-06 12:11 AM:

Can''t find any betting on Norwich''s next manager, all been removed. Are the club about to announce someone?

Maybe because they are not having a manager, but a director of football and a head coach! It''s not rocket science ffs.

[quote user="City 2nd"]dibbler wrote the following post at 2017-04-06 12:11 AM:

Maybe because they are not having a manager, but a director of football and a head coach! It''s not rocket science ffs.[/quote]

Are you joking, Manager/Coach is the same on betting.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]No. Just no...[/quote]This and I''ll also add a get fu(ked to McClaren

Even we wouldn''t appoint McClaren! I''m fully expecting us to announce Rosler in the next couple of weeks

dibbler wrote the following post at 2017-04-06 12:27 AM:

City 2nd wrote:

Maybe because they are not having a manager, but a director of football and a head coach! It''s not rocket science ffs.

No, I''m not. We are not having a manager! The club have stated that themselves. As I said, not rocket science, is it? A manager manages, a coach coaches!!! That''s why most managers bring a coach in with them, like AN did with Mcavoy, Holt and Irvine!

Would you see Mclaren coming in as just a coach?

[quote user="City 2nd"]dibbler wrote the following post at 2017-04-06 12:27 AM:

City 2nd wrote:

No, I''m not. We are not having a manager! The club have stated that themselves. As I said, not rocket science, is it? A manager manages, a coach coaches!!! That''s why most managers bring a coach in with them, like AN did with Mcavoy, Holt and Irvine!

Would you see Mclaren coming in as just a coach?
[/quote]I am not sure you have quite grasped this new-fangled structure. But leaving that aside, it would be worth McClaren being chosen as the head coach just to see how many posters here self-combusted.

[quote user="JF"]Even we wouldn''t appoint McClaren! I''m fully expecting us to announce Rosler in the next couple of weeks[/quote]If it is Rosler we will have to wait until the end of the season by the looks of it.

[quote user="Herman"]I''ll definitely be one.[/quote]I''d be sorry to lose you, Herman, but it would be worth a bit of unfortunate collateral damage to clear this message-board of its multitudinous foul-weather miserabilists. We both know who they are...