Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official Match ThreadA

Hey remember when people who were asking questions about our recruitment and results were pant wetters? Luck that turned out to be true...

I honestly can''t see where we go from here? There is just too much dead wood in this squad, and we won''t have the money needed to basically build an entire new team.

I remember people saying as long as we score more, defence doesn''t matter.Absolute nonsense, good sides don''t concede many goals.It was obvious at the end of October that we were exceptionally weak at the back yet nothing was done.unforgivable.

Along come norwich and hand the opposition their biggest win in over a year. We''re the team that just keep giving

[quote user="ricardo"]I remember people saying as long as we score more, defence doesn''t matter.Absolute nonsense, good sides don''t concede many goals.It was obvious at the end of October 2014 that we were exceptionally weak at the back yet nothing was done.unforgivable.[/quote]
Fixed for you Ricky.

It''s hardly surprising when we''ve got Delia, Balls and Nephew Tom running the show..

Imagine still being in with a genuine shout of the Play-offs, sacking your manager and not bothering to replace him. Genius.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lincoln canary and Golden Coppel"]The only players in this 11 tonight that id keep for next year are Jerome, Howson, Pritchard and Martin.

The rest can all go.[/quote]
You''d keep Martin? For what reason? Considering he is one of the weakest parts of our utter shite defence, what possible reason can you have for keeping him? The whole defence are absolutely useless. Pinto is the only one worth keeping, I''d love to keep hold of Dijks too but he''ll be off and certainly can''t be blamed for it - he''s better than us.
I swear to god if Shittaker somehow gets his contract renewed I won''t go to a single game next season. Thanks for Wembley Alex, but the day Whittaker got a new deal, just when I thought we were finally rid of that heap of shite was as bad as Wembley was good.
[/quote]

I would, just for some continuity. We can''t ship everyone out.

I think he''s decent to have around.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="ricardo"]I remember people saying as long as we score more, defence doesn''t matter.Absolute nonsense, good sides don''t concede many goals.It was obvious at the end of October 2014 that we were exceptionally weak at the back yet nothing was done.unforgivable.[/quote]
Fixed for you Ricky.
[/quote]Probably correct but we appear to be even worse in a lower division but still nothing was done except perming the same half dozen players in different positions.