Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official Match ThreadA

Tettey off at half time. His passing is awful, even the ball into Jerome was terrible and he''s bound to get booked again.

Is the fact he gets booked so often representative of the fact that''s he''s just not very good?

Better than I expected to be fair so far, although that particular bar was pretty low to begin with.

Defence look pretty clueless but we''re getting away with it. Whittaker, Bennett and Martin awful. Klose better than the others but not looking an 8.5mill CB by a long stretch.

Wildschut is less effective than fooking fotheringham.

Cam working hard and leading lime well, McGovern having a decent game, Naismith looking sharp too.

I''ve never seen a decision made like the one in the Newcastle match tonight! Scored a penalty and the referee ruled it out, and gave burton a free kick for what seems to be encroachment! I''ve never even heard of that happening before?

I''m getting really, really hacked off with this witch hunt against Tettey.

He''s misplaced one pass out of bout the 15 or so he''s made, his passing is sensible & gets it out to someone in a better position - & nearly always forward incidentally - & is involved in a huge amount of our play, tackling, heading, harassing. He got booked for an innocuous push in the middle of the park.

Has Howson touched the ball yet? Has he made himself available for a pass? Closed anyone down? He''s been totally anonymous. Yet he will be rated above Tettey by most of you on here. Ridiculous.

[quote user="ron obvious"]I''m getting really, really hacked off with this witch hunt against Tettey.

He''s misplaced one pass out of bout the 15 or so he''s made, his passing is sensible & gets it out to someone in a better position - & nearly always forward incidentally - & is involved in a huge amount of our play, tackling, heading, harassing. He got booked for an innocuous push in the middle of the park.

Has Howson touched the ball yet? Has he made himself available for a pass? Closed anyone down? He''s been totally anonymous. Yet he will be rated above Tettey by most of you on here. Ridiculous.[/quote]Too many players running away from the ball and hiding, we have a one man midfield which is Tettey.

[quote user="ron obvious"]I''m getting really, really hacked off with this witch hunt against Tettey.

Has Howson touched the ball yet? Has he made himself available for a pass? Closed anyone down? He''s been totally anonymous. Yet he will be rated above Tettey by most of you on here. Ridiculous.[/quote]

No witchhunting from me mate, if he was playing well tonight Id give him the credit hes due. Just saying it as I see it, no more no less. Agreed on Howson though, been invisible.

With respect Ron, you must be watching another game. Tettey has handed over possession and/or put his fellow players under needless pressure time after time. Are you at the game or watching Sky?

Has Howson touched the ball yet? Has he made himself available for a pass? Closed anyone down? He''s been totally anonymous. Yet he will be rated above Tettey by most of you on here. Ridiculous.[/quote]

He''s not good enough, it''s no witch hunt. In the position he plays its vital you can pass the ball wall. He is dreadful at passing!

Anyway, there''s a goal coming for Huddersfield very soon.

More interesting TV

Anyone know who tried to kill Ken in Corrie

Howson is the most overrated player in NCFC history. Oh and sell Canos for 2 mill and spend 7 mill on Wildschite!? More great business there......

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Re. The Newcastle game, surely it should have been retaken?

Unless rules have suddenly changed?[/quote]
Yes my thoughts as well, the player taking the penalty kick or a team-mate infringes the laws of the game and the ball enters the goal, the kick is retaken.
Massive c*ck up by the ref.

Should be 1-0 to us, Ref gets it wrong as the Hudds players dives because Jerome lightly brushed his back.

McGovern and Bennett f*ck it up again, these two have to be first on the chopping block.