Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official Match ThreadA

[quote user="CDMullins"]If we had no intention of replacing AN quickly,

Then why bother sacking him?[/quote]Good question.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Pritchard booed off. Bit harsh.[/quote]

Possibly it''s the timing of the substitution, and the personnel being brought on considering the score. Probably not a slight on him.

Useless. I''m watching this on TV here in the US and its abysmal.

McGovern useless (Ruddy is ALWAYS better than this guy)

Bennett useless (first goal carbon copy of 2nd villa goal)

Martin useless

Tettey cannot pass the ball forward and when he does, it goes to the opposition

Whittaker useless

Naismith past it

No movement off the ball. No one for Pritchard to partner with.

Useless. Useless. USELESS. Its just pathetic.

Agree Ricardo, I would replace the entire back line. But we simply don''t attract the quality.

We are going to have to sacrifice a lot of money because of all of Neil''s turd signings.

[quote user="CDMullins"]If we had no intention of replacing AN quickly,

Then why bother sacking him?[/quote]

This.

All we''ve done is give him a nice pay off and a chance to escape this circus. We''ve dithered yet used the whole ''new structure'' as a convenient excuse that a lot of fans are falling for.

AN needed to go in December at the latest and yet 4 months later, we still don''t have a replacement in mind, or we do but it''s in the mind of someone who''s not even employed by us yet.

As the players and board have given up this season, can I have the remaining games on our season tickets back.

I fear we are in such a mess it could take several seasons to get anywhere near challenging for promotion.

We have let a fantastic opportunity to build on our promotions slip away with terrible signings and not dealing with our aging defence. Webber has got his work cut out dealing with this mess.

The season is over, players dont know who is coming in the fight has gone rightly or wrongly. Lets just see how the new setup works out. It''s gonna be a big job summer will be interesting

Let''s hope we are not about to over promote a reasonable scout to Sporting Director and the most important role in the Club!

Timm Klose is an imposter.  He wouldn''t look out of place in Blyth Spartans'' defence and that''s probably being a bit disrespectful to Blyth Spartans, if I''m honest!

Huddersfield Town fans are oleing us. Surely we have sunk to new depths. The only heroes tonight are those fans that made the trip. Hope the players refund them.

Nothing surprising tonight. Poor defence. Lack of board decisiveness. Inevitable sadly.

This may have changed my opinion on fans calling for a refund. Poor bastards.

Stuart Webber must be wondering what he''s taken on as Sporting Director.A lot to sort out. A new manager, a new defence and a new goalkeeper. That''s just for starters.

[quote user="Herman"]This may have changed my opinion on fans calling for a refund. Poor bastards.[/quote]

They showed this old fella just shaking his head sitting there.. heart goes out to him and the other hardy souls. People were mocking earlier in the season "clubs in crisis" using it as their tagline or whatever you call it. Oh the irony.

And now this message board is garbling my posts. Great.

[quote user="lincoln canary and Golden Coppel"]The only players in this 11 tonight that id keep for next year are Jerome, Howson, Pritchard and Martin.

The rest can all go.[/quote]
You''d keep Martin? For what reason? Considering he is one of the weakest parts of our utter shite defence, what possible reason can you have for keeping him? The whole defence are absolutely useless. Pinto is the only one worth keeping, I''d love to keep hold of Dijks too but he''ll be off and certainly can''t be blamed for it - he''s better than us.
I swear to god if Shittaker somehow gets his contract renewed I won''t go to a single game next season. Thanks for Wembley Alex, but the day Whittaker got a new deal, just when I thought we were finally rid of that heap of shite was as bad as Wembley was good.

We don''t need a restructure, we don''t need a Sporting Director, we need a proper manager who''s going to rid us of the dross that currently wears the green and yellow and get us playing with a bit of pride. Utterly effing shocking.Shoild be a party atmosphere Saturday!!