Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

They thought it was all over...it is now

I thought the play-offs were off two or three months ago when we stuck with an underperforming manager. Surely tonight''s results convinces all Norwich fans our season is over. Totally outclassed by any organised team with a game plan all season.

I for one am totally apathetic towards the rest of the season, I wouldn''t give a f*ck if we lost every one of our remaining games to be honest. Fed up of the same players letting us down time and time again. This season has been an embarrassment. It''s a good job we beat the rubbish teams at the Carra, because our form has been relegation form for two or three months.

We have to get it right in the summer or we''re in this division for the long haul.

LDC will be along shortly to tell us the play offs are still on 😂😂😂😂

Well Lakey could technically argue that they are still mathematically on and he''d be right. However, our defensive issues and away form has meant that the play-offs were a hard task, and the automatics would have required a miracle.

The thing that has really grinded my gears, was that we were top in October, and yet, by 1st April, we are mathematically, out of the running for the top 2, and have Everest to climb, to get in the playoffs.

I think that pretty much says it all Hoola. No backbone or fight through the squad. How many times have we eithe downed tools or just thrown in the towel this season alone? 3 goals in 7 minutes tonight.. Shambolic with a capital S.

Yeah, very disappointed.  That''s it now, of course, as far as any talking up our chances this season.  You live in hope that people will sort themselves out - or someone will sort them out - and they haven''t.

Lakey ive admired your optimism thru the season, but the facts speak for themselves...after first 13 games of the season we had 27 points and were top...since that time we have been on relegation mode points wise...30 points from last 27 Champs games. That has been masked by the decent start City had, albeit against modest opposition. The utter, undeniable fact is, from the stats to the form on the park, we are playing as a bottom of Champs team, not even mid table, hence the job the new management staff will have is immense. Indeed, the first step will be to  make us good enough for the Championship next season, never mind having thoughts for the play offs.