Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Worst team ever

Been supporting city since 1968 and this is the worst team I have seen ,there have been poor teams in the past but never seen such a miss match of a team players seem to have no respect for the travelling fans,no enthusiasm,and seem to be playing out of position. Cannot think of any outstanding player in the team .be interesting to see who will get player of the season award .

I can think of many worse NCFC teams. But, don''t forget that we are watching a team of millionaires with the wages they''re on, possibly multi millionaires. Why should most of them be bothered about you, or me. Doubt there is much respect.

I''ve definitely seen worse NCFC teams but not one that was so expensive to put together. In terms of finances then yer probably is the worst.

This is definitely the worst team ever since the last worst team ever.

Or, to put it another way: GET A SENSE OF PERSPECTIVE!!! I could list a few of the dire managers, players and results we''ve had over the last, say, 10 years but your memory clearly isn''t able to stretch back that far.

dont think this would be the worst team ,player wise.....the mess of loan players that got us relegated to League One would have to be up there, as would the side that began the following season until Lambert took hold of it....i.e Theoklitos,Whaley,Tudor-Jones,Gill,Maric.

.......but in terms of mental fragility and a lack of fight and spirit, this lot would be right down there with any of the anything I''ve seen here in my 37 seasons....

There''s some people here with short memories - we''ve had many worse sides than this since my watching days that started in the 80s - but you have to say that for a side that''s so recently spent time in the PL to look so poor so frequently, particularly at the back, is certainly somewhat disturbing.

Worst defence for seasons - neglected for seasons by a host of managers and a key reason to our demise. We can attack but doesn''t help when on the back foot constantly away from home.

We know the reasons why but those running the club and know far better clearly don''t see this. Stats don''t lie when 2nd worst defence away from home. Goals conceded are factual.

Not the worst team by a long shot but probably the most gutless one I can recall. Team on the pitch and behind the scenes has gone stale and it`s time to rip it all out without fear or favour and start again.Can`t see it happening though as too many at the club from the boardroom down are operating well inside their comfort zones

I''ve been a season ticket holder for the last 15 years and I can think of a lot of worse teams. We have had worse teams that have probably done better than the way we''re playing this season, I will say that.

I''ve been saying it all season - we need to refresh the squad getting rid of stale average under performers and get in some players who have the hunger to go up. I''d name the players but there isn''t any point as we all know its the defence.

My tether is up with Bennett after the last couple of games... we need to bring in youth to replace some of the consistent goals he gives away and I''d have more time for someone less experienced making those mistakes than someone who''s played over 114 games.

I''ve seen every NCFC team play under every manager sine Archie McCauley in 1957. There have been worse teams without doubt, but I have never seen one more expensively put together than the current bunch of misfits, many of whom do not fit the criteria of matching the supporters passion or caring for our great club one iota. It is shameful tbh, and the current owners, chairman and board have certainly emulated all that has happened before. They have actually taken us to the lowest depths of despair in the modern game.

They are one of the worst teams in the context of character and playing as a team. In respect of individual talent they are and should be towards the top. They are shot in terms of confidence and this cycle can only be addressed by a mass clearout. I am sure many of the players who depart will go on to be successful. We a reaping the reward of two seasons of mismanagement

Its not the least talented set of players we have had but I am struggling to recall a squad with less team spirit than this one;

it seems to be all about the self rather than being better than the individual parts or being arsed to cover a gap/ support a team mate.