Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Changes for Saturday šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Money and Huckerby in charge for the rest of the season or until a head coach is appointed for me too.

Pinto/Dijks are back Sat and hopefully Wes will be too

Play Norwich United instead. No one would notice the difference, the players who''ve done ''well'' this season can take a well earned break and then the rebuilding job can get underway quicker.

The club owe it to the fans to turn it around for the next game. Even if we lose, some kind of style and effort is required.

Irvine''s tactics were no different from Neil''s and to have someone in control of selection who knows he is not going to have a future seems so silly to me.

I think is correct that someone such as Money should be involved. I''m not sure about Hucks managing capabilities.

But McAvoy and Irvine should no longer be involved.

Sadly it looks like Irvine will just go on and on as caretaker. Probably until the end of the season from the way it''sā€‹ looking. In post-match he doesn''t sound like he wants to be there though. No wonder the players seem so poorly motivated.

He surely should be giving the youngsters more of a game now that the playoffs are out of the question. Maddison deserves a bit of game time.