Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Changes for Saturday 😡😡

Twelve of them please including getting rid of Irvine! None of that shower of shite deserve to represent this club ever again after that performance tonight!

Agree. There is just no point in keeping Irvine on. Most on here would disagree but hand control over to Martin until a new manager is announced.

We can but dream of that team starting. Put Ramsey Crowe Ashley Seal on bench as well. That u23 game v Liverpool was the most enjoyable NCFC performance I have watched this season

We''re running out of people who do actually deserve to wear the shirt ever again!The danger of putting too many youngsters in is that they may end up being demoralised by a defeat. On the face of it we don''t have much to lose, though - I think if there were a bunch of youngsters in on Saturday the fans would definitely offer their support and stick with them. You need a bit of experience, though, just to try and meld things together a bit.I would go with:RuddyPinto Godfrey Bassong DijksHowson (c) AdamsJacob Maddison JoshOliveiraSubs: Jones (GK), Martin, Efete, Tettey, Pritchard, Jerome, Ashley-Seal.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Howson as captain LOL another no show tonight.[/quote]Who, then? Not exactly overwhelmed with choice, are we?

As said on another thread stick Richard Money in charge . Lot of fans loved him at Cambridge and can''t be worse than this clown .

may aswell put Richard Money and Huckerby in the dugout for the next games.....at least we know theyre (probably) both going to be at the club next season.

why would Irvine care when he''s working on a game to game basis?

the club is rotten as it stands, there''s a lot to do in the next few weeks to even have a chance of a stable pre season let alone new season

shambolic

@GJL

Irvine doesn''t even want to be here, that came across after his first game in charge, and heard nothing since to change my mind, might as well have kept AN until replacement found.

Money and Huckerby is a fair shout. Irvine and Fat Frankie need to disappear sharpish.

Hazel Irvine, Eddie Irvine, Irvine Welsh, Irving Berlin, David Irving. Anybody but Alan Irvine (maybe not the last one).

I wouldnt go that far....Neil had to go,whatever the timing.

but this inactivity in appointing a new manager becomes more damaging by the week.

We should be using this time to our advantage with a new man having the last games of the season to assess and almost be using it as an extended pre -season.....just as David Wagner had the last few games at Huddersfield last season.

We''re just pi$$ing this time up the wall and any new man coming in will have to pick us up from an ever lowering base as each week goes by.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Capt. Pants"]Howson as captain LOL another no show tonight.[/quote]Who, then? Not exactly overwhelmed with choice, are we?[/quote]Okay I''ll give you that but for me Howson has done nothing since "that goal". We need to have a serious look at the youngsters for the rest of the season and rule out or rule in some of them. Absolutely crucial close season coming up with no time for sentiment or complacency. If Webber follows the Huddersfield model then we can expect lots of squad rotation, lots of players being rested/dropped, so we need to start building up a squad who are capable of dropping into the first team at any stage.Like the look of Move Klose''s team tbh.

[quote user="JF"]Agree. There is just no point in keeping Irvine on. Most on here would disagree but hand control over to Martin until a new manager is announced.[/quote]

Which f....n Martin are you talking about amateur football Martin or C..p footballer Martin

[quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Capt. Pants"]Howson as captain LOL another no show tonight.[/quote]Who, then? Not exactly overwhelmed with choice, are we?[/quote]Okay I''ll give you that but for me Howson has done nothing since "that goal". We need to have a serious look at the youngsters for the rest of the season and rule out or rule in some of them. Absolutely crucial close season coming up with no time for sentiment or complacency. If Webber follows the Huddersfield model then we can expect lots of squad rotation, lots of players being rested/dropped, so we need to start building up a squad who are capable of dropping into the first team at any stage.Like the look of Move Klose''s team tbh.[/quote]If there''s one positive to come out of tonight it''s that Webber will be able to see first-hand how absymal a lot of our existing squad are. The more shocking performances between now and the end of the season, the more of these failing wasters we''ll be able to offload, and the more talented youngsters we''re likely to see in the matchday squad.

Get the yoof in for the rest of the season, some of the senior players have had far too many chances.

In a weird way it''s probably good for Webber to see us at our worst tonight, should leave him in absolutely no doubt of the task in hand.

Norfolk''n Good wrote the following post at 05/04/2017 10:04 PM:

FFS - you can''t seriously be suggesting Rickkkky Martin as manager. Normal for Norfolk reaches a new low

Er Russell Martin the club captain until a new manager is announced FFS

I''d be scared to take it on if I was Russel Martin. Hes got enough on his plate trying to sort out his own performances. That said, Hes probably the one player we have who would be most likely to venture into management.

Realistically it would only be for a couple of games. I fail to see how he could do any worse

Ruddy

Pinto Bassong Klose Dijks

Tettey Godfrey

Jacob Maddison Pritchard

Jerome

[quote user="JF"]Norfolk''n Good wrote the following post at 05/04/2017 10:04 PM:

FFS - you can''t seriously be suggesting Rickkkky Martin as manager. Normal for Norfolk reaches a new low

Er Russell Martin the club captain until a new manager is announced FFS[/quote]

Russell Martin is precisely what is wrong with this club, can you seriously not see this. Absolute joke of a player and captain 😡

Would be fairly happy with ZLF''s starting eleven. Not sure Klose deserves to keep his place but there''s little alternative.

Jones

Pinto Bassong Dijks Ramsey

Jacob Maddison Hoolahan Godfrey

Oliveira Ashley-Seal

442, nobody who started last night should play a few kids too, what have we got to lose?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Jones

Pinto Bassong Dijks Ramsey

Jacob Maddison Hoolahan Godfrey

Oliveira Ashley-Seal

442, nobody who started last night should play a few kids too, what have we got to lose?[/quote]Maddison and Hoolahan together in central midfield? Godfrey on the left wing? We would get annihilated!