Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Are we West Ham in disguise?

All last year the ''appy ''ammers were critising Pardew and calling for his ''ead. Demanding to be in there rightful place the Premiership!

I''m afraid to say the majority of this board is now begining to sound the same.

Why don''t we just back the team and the manager he see''s all the players a lot more than we do.

[quote]All last year the ''appy ''ammers were critising Pardew and calling for his ''ead. Demanding to be in there rightful place the Premiership! I''m afraid to say the majority of this board is now begining t...[/quote]

I agree. Its also a bit like Man Yoo demanding to win each time. Were not Man U though and were not West Ham - were Norwich. This in fighting isnt helping anyone the last thing we need is to be having a go at each other on this board too. Clearly theres a Worthy out fever going on at the moment, and I accept that point of view. Ill still be cheering the team though. I dont know whats going on behind the doors at FCR, clearly something is, but Worthy has my backing and most importantly so do the team.

[quote]i dont know. Iv been behind worthy for a while but he needs to prove himself again[/quote]

And prove himself he will, the early part of the season we needed to stop leaking goals, How many have we conceeded in the last 3 games since he signed Davenport?

The "first" team have suffered injuries and the new lads are starting to settle in.

If Reading are the second best team in the league from what I saw on Saturday we still have the team to get back to us.