Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Any chance of the Carrow Road happy clappers turning on the board on Saturday?

I doubt it , i think the fans have given up worrying anymore , it would be too little to late anyway. Action should have been taken in December.

The craziest thing is that we know the board are not made of money. We know that other "smaller" clubs have far more cash than us and yet we have managed to overpay / buy complete dross almost at will.

For a club that needs to live within its means you would imagine that the one thing we would have is a decent recruitment policy.

I would suggest that from the nature of the posts on hete that indeed they are just like the rest of us, and far from happy with the current situation, which can only be aligned to the board.

What''s the chances of the keyboard warriors leading the way instead of hoping to hide behind happy clappers that turn....

[quote user="6088m canary"]The craziest thing is that we know the board are not made of money. We know that other "smaller" clubs have far more cash than us and yet we have managed to overpay / buy complete dross almost at will.

For a club that needs to live within its means you would imagine that the one thing we would have is a decent recruitment policy.[/quote]

Here we are again, back to Ricky Martin who still manages to hold a post at NCFC. This man should have been shown the door before CEO and MANAGER. Unless the clubs main ambition is to win the Norfolk Senior Cup

[quote user="nutty nigel"]What''s the chances of the keyboard warriors leading the way instead of hoping to hide behind happy clappers that turn....[/quote]

Is not just the clappy happer faction. There are the numpties to factor in too. What will they do?

Anyone can shout the odds on here but those who do either happy clap when they are allowed out. Or aren''t allowed out...

No chance. While the happy clappers continue kissing the feet of Saint Delia and calling those who resist as pant wetters.

The board can appoint a new manager every week. That will change nothing. There needs to be a clear out at the top starting with the not so Saintly Delia.

Sadly we can not force the owners to sell, even if a buyer emerges to take either the current owners shares (extremely unlikely to sell) or buy those set aside to become the new majority shareholder (remote but more likely)

The facts are we did have the resources to succeed this season, due to poor coaching from the manager and the players appalling attitude & poor performances we have finished where we deserve.

Its clear we have a new structure emerging & the first appointment is encouraging. Yes it took too long to sack the manager but I cant see any benefit to turn this saturday?

Plenty to go before we have optimism for next season but getting the right head coach (even if it means waiting until May as they are currently employed) is the next key step before an extensive squad refresh.

Plenty to look forward to next season, but the last 6 games are irrelevant end of season friendlies only.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]What do you reckon?[/quote]They''d have a better chance if the keyboard warriors on here put their money where their mouths are and actually did something.Where do you sit, Keith? What will you do? Are you going to try to start a chant? It''d be good to know who will lead the way – as you well know, there are plenty of fans who are happy to sit on their hands. How are you going to get them on side?

You''re good at naming names yellow hammer ☺

The problem here is purely lack of leadership. Back in the day men of steel led the pitchfork and torch brigade. Now we get the weak faceless keyboard types who happy clap at games or don''t even go. Oh for a proper leader. Someone who can forge this ragbag of happy clappers and keyboard warriors into a lean mean fighting machine....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re good at naming names yellow hammer ☺

The problem here is purely lack of leadership. Back in the day men of steel led the pitchfork and torch brigade. Now we get the weak faceless keyboard types who happy clap at games or don''t even go. Oh for a proper leader. Someone who can forge this ragbag of happy clappers and keyboard warriors into a lean mean fighting machine....[/quote]

Smudger?...

With AN gone booing no longer has a purpose. There''s nothing left to play for other than pride so results have little long term effect on our position. My feeling now is simply one of apathy and a longing for this season to end.

As someone remarked earlier, it''s been a long time since end of season games had so little importance that it will be a new experience to some.. I would like to be prove wrong but I have a strong feeling that this is the new normal.

I doubt we''ll see much discontent on Saturday, unless the performance is a complete shambles. With Webber''s arrival supporters can at least see the club are trying to move forward. But it''s still far from ideal drifting along with just a caretaker​ manager.

I will be booing the board on Saturday

Having been to Huddersfield and seen how well they treat their fans compared to our hapless lot. I will boo until they sort out the significant issues on the non playing side

If it starts to go wrong again I can see people turning again.

People are now just angry - people may say the now Neil has gone that there is no point in booing, but there is genuine anger towards the board about how this season is ending

[quote user="They call me the Chihauhau"]I will be booing the board on Saturday[/quote]And I''ll be booing you. [8o|]Trouble is, how will they know which is which? [^o)][;)] [:D]

I''m going to boo those who aren''t renewing. They are a blight on our yellow and green landscape for the remainder of this season. Rather like a manager who is only here until the new one comes in. I may boo him too but not as much as those spineless quitters who are turning their backs....

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Keith Scott"]What do you reckon?[/quote]They''d have a better chance if the keyboard warriors on here put their money where their mouths are and actually did something.Where do you sit, Keith? What will you do? Are you going to try to start a chant? It''d be good to know who will lead the way – as you well know, there are plenty of fans who are happy to sit on their hands. How are you going to get them on side?[/quote]Come on Keith, let us know! Where are you sitting today, and how will you be challenging the board? A banner, perhaps? How many friends have you got supporting you?Sorry, silly question, that last one.