canarycop

Team v Reading

My team , which includes some yoof,would be

Ruddy

Efete Klose Godfrey

Pinto Adams Howson Djiks

Pritchard Maddison

Oliviera

I will no doubt get shot down but with nothing left to play for let''s see if some of these young unsure can do it

To be fair your team couldn''t do any worse than the shell shocked group that''s been going through the motions the last few games.

Couple of things.

Irvine now knows he''s here for a few more games yet won''t be the coach next season.

The players now know that the guy making the decisions about their futures at the club is in the stands watching.

I''d hope that means the Irvine will be freed up to make some of his own choices and also that the players that want to be here next year might pull their fingers out.

Hopefully it will be a mix of youth and the wanna stays and he dosent bottle it and pick the same again.

I have been advocating for three at the back all season. team is a little inexperienced I feel but I do like the look of it. McGovern will still be in goal even though he is dog shit. If he is my bet is Reading 3-0

I would try to turn things round by picking our strongest defence, which would have to include Pinto and Djiks. The latter will not shirk headers, and the former is at least quick and keen.

The main problem is a lack of reliable central defenders, and inconsistent goalkeepers. I fear the worst.

In general I would like to select one or two youngsters, but too many who are untried. Could Ebou do it, or Maddison?

Pritchard must surely have an extended run, and perhaps they should ignore the temptation to select Wes.