Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

2nd half injury time

Surprised me too. Isn''t it generally 30 seconds per sub and per goal?

Seven goals in the first half and he played one minute.

They way we werE going T the time could have had another if he had played three or four like he should have. 🥃

If we are talking about not knowing the rules, I still have no idea what the linesman was doing when we got a corner in the last minute. He simply could not grasp the fact it was a corner, even when everybody, including the ref said otherwise

The point is that the Ref didn''t referee correctly. It''s a valid point. Jeeez, some one has an opinion, and if it''s different to yours then some people try and belittle it. I agree with original post, 7-1 or 0-0, the standard should remain the same.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Win 7-1, moans about the ref only playing 1 minute injury time.

Wow.[/quote]

All I''m saying is that the ref should know the rules which clearly state 30 seconds to be added on per sub.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Surprised me too. Isn''t it generally 30 seconds per sub and per goal? [/quote]or two minutes when Robbie Savage minces off

They are Laws, not rules, and they certainly don''t specify how much time has to be added on for substitutions

I think it is shocking that we only scored one goal in the second half! I think Russ has to take the blame..............

Nothing for us to moan about, and as things stand anybody else.

But imagine a scenario where Reading are much closer to the automatics and get a place on the basis of a single goal. Another conceded and they drop back into the payoffs ...... well then the missing minutes could have proved hugely significant.