Sign in to follow this  

If Webber is as good as he is supposed to be he won''t be letting either of those two go

Congratulations also to Wes for his 50th Norwich goal today. Linked up really well with Pritchard and Oliveira, causing Reading all sorts of problems.

The link up between Oliveira, Pritchard, Hoolahan and Howson is something to build around. They can all take the ball in tight situations and they can all play the right ball.

Horses for courses...those two have ripped teams apart at home this season, but both of them are only suited vs passing / footballing sides. Pritchard the main man next season with Wes used more sparingly!

[quote user="Wishbone"]Horses for courses...those two have ripped teams apart at home this season, but both of them are only suited vs passing / footballing sides. Pritchard the main man next season with Wes used more sparingly![/quote]

I think Wes has proved again this season that he is far too good and influential to be used sparingly!

He''s good for 30 games next season. He''s as fit as ever, proven by his ability to come back from injuries, not that he gets injured all that often.

Wes is a very rare player. He''s still got the passion and bottle for it even at his ripe old age. I honestly haven''t seen any indication that he is starting to slow or his ability deteriorate. Plenty of life in him yet.

100% agree. Wes is still very fit and absolute class, one of our best of all time.

Totally agree, because Wes does not rely on pace and incredible work rate when we don''t have possession he should have a year or two left. He is the sort of player people pay money to watch and agree that he must be up there with City''s all time greats. All successful teams need a playmaker, long may he continue with

Pritchard alongside him.

There''s no doubting Wes, but i reckon Pritchard will grow impatient if he''s a bit part player like this season. He''s the future. I don''t think you can accommodate both of them vs the bullying championship sides.