Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

3 tickets for today

At the last moment 8.30 I am unable to go to Reading game

I have one over 60s plus 2 U 18, All can be upgraded at T O.

Also 3 passes for away supporters party

All are Free

Please P M if interested

No, no no no no NO KE. You ain''t getting away with it, that easily. You turn up, like the rest of us, and go through the pain barrier .

There will be a plethora of available seats at the game today.........and probably for the few remaining fixtures at home........I can''t think why?.......

Nutty will be taking photos of every empty seat today in an effort to identity those who have flounced off even before the season ends. [:D]

With the weather forecast for today being quite pleasant......I think a few folk will give the Reading home game a miss. Preferring instead the glorious ''Coast to Carra''.....But, I''ll be there cheerin'' on the lads to hopefully a convincing win and an outside chance of making the play-offs......''HUZZAH!''

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Nutty will be taking photos of every empty seat today in an effort to identity those who have flounced off even before the season ends. [:D][/quote]
Nutty won''t know because true to character the flouncers will probably have sold their tickets for thirty pieces of silver anyway. Or maybe twenty was plenty. And then next season those seats will be occupied by supporters who want to be there.
However this is all a bit unfair on Kiddie and maybe should have been posted on the threads where said flouncers announced their intentions.

There''s bound to be empty seats given how things are going, and the fact that it''s holiday time. Obviously the attendance figure will be tickets sold, so I''m just waiting for the ''fake attendance'' style threads to appear.

I''m going, have driven up from Surrey this morning - I go because I like to go to games, am a supporter and have my season ticket; I don''t really care about other people and their motivations, maybe it is all a bit of a wake-up call for some.

Bet you''re sorry now! Can we persuade you to stay away from all the games until the end of the season, just in case?

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Just makes it worse that I was sick as a dog this morning and decided not to go, I am getting a bit of stick from my 2 grandsons who were due to come with me[/quote]Sick as a dog in the morning.Sick as a parrot in the afternoon [:D]