Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 36

I''m also going for a home win for Partizan Belgrade v. Radnik Surdulica.

Partizan are W12 D1 L1 F32 A8 at home and Surdulica are W1 D2 L11 F5 A23 away.

Good Luck, Hoola Han Solo!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Jerome to score first.

Good Luck, Len!

I hope you two get all the luck going this week.

Norwich to draw 2-2 for me please

and a Pompey win as well, vs Yeovil

Good fortune all.

Emelec vs Clan Juvenil, home win @ 1.22 (11/50).Clan Juvenil are having a maiden season in Ecuador''s Serie A and aren''t doing too well having only taken one point from 3 away games, scoring twice and conceding eight.Emelec are one of the top Ecuadoran sides with many league titles and this game should be a routine home win for them.Overall Emelec are W4-D4-L0 10/4 and Clan Juvenil are W1-D3-L4 8/16..............................For the Norwich bet I''d look at a Reading win or a draw. Reading are quite a way clear of 7th place and might be happy to take a point. I wouldn''t expect a hatful of goals.

Good luck all.

Hi everyone, many thanks for all your selections. Bit earlier than I planned but busy tonight - apologies to anyone who''s yet to post their picks. I''ve considered every one and studied league tables and form guides etc to pick six I think will do us good. Now it''s just up to our final six to do their bit and get our PUPs bet over the line. So, in no particular order, here''s my six selections:-

SPURS to beat Watford - Saturday

CHELSEA to beat Bournemouth - Saturday

JUVENTUS to beat Chievo - Saturday

PARTIZAN BELGRADE to beat Radnik Surdulica - Saturday

STUTTGART to beat Karlsruhe - Sunday

PORTO to beat Belenses - Saturday

May the force (and luck) be with us.

Good evening all.  Off to Italy this week - - Juventus vs Chievo - home win

For the match bet I''d go for over 3.5 and over 4.5 goals.  Looking at a correct score / result prediction with Reading is difficult.  Not just because of us, but also because Reading are either good away, or bad.  In their last 2 away games, they beat Sheff Wed 2-0 and lost to Preston 3-0. We have won only once in the last 8 and if our players do already have their deckchairs out and the suntan lotion at the ready, I can see a reading win.  Reading have won their last 3.  Having studied all the stats, the goals scored (we usually score at home), scorers etc I think a very realistic prediction for score AND scorer is -Norwich 1 - 2 Reading AND Kermorgant to score first

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Hoola & Len [:)][Y]

Apologies for lateness!! Good Luck everyone

MMMK - TOTTENHAM WIN

MM - MAN CITY WI

For the match bet Howson to score anytime

I''ve just got back from a marathon shopping trip with my wife. I wasn''t much use in giving my opinion on small items of furniture, tableware or which variety of tomato was best, as I was deep in thought about tomorrow''s Norwich match.If''s it''s okay I''ll post up my choice tomorrow morning. I have a good idea about which bets to make, but would prefer to sleep on it.In the meantime I will pick Tosno to win against Zenit Petersburg 2 in the Russian FNL.Thanks for all the Norwich suggestions, keep them rolling in!

Ditto Laps,

not only am I late, but I also expect Cambridge Utd to beat Leyton Orient.

AS for Norwich, I expect very little. 1-1 Draw Oli to score.

Good luck Pups!

Snake

Apologies for my tardiness. I''ll back Juventus to win please.

For Norwich bet over 2.5 goals and Norwich to win

Good luck pups!

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Hi everyone, many thanks for all your selections. Bit earlier than I planned but busy tonight - apologies to anyone who''s yet to post their picks. I''ve considered every one and studied league tables and form guides etc to pick six I think will do us good. Now it''s just up to our final six to do their bit and get our PUPs bet over the line. So, in no particular order, here''s my six selections:-

SPURS to beat Watford - Saturday

CHELSEA to beat Bournemouth - Saturday

JUVENTUS to beat Chievo - Saturday

PARTIZAN BELGRADE to beat Radnik Surdulica - Saturday

STUTTGART to beat Karlsruhe - Sunday

PORTO to beat Belenses - Saturday

May the force (and luck) be with us.[/quote]
Thank you Hoola. These are terrific, I think you''ve done a great job and only rank bad luck can stop us getting back to winning ways. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £46.35. Here are the details : -

Spurs

-         

-

1/4

-         

-

12:30

Sat

Partizan Belgrade

-         

1/14

-

16:00

Sat

Chelsea

-         

8/13

17:30

Sat

Porto

-

1/7

18:15

Sat

Juventus

-

1/4

19:45

Sat

Stuttgart

-

1/2

12:30

Sun

So we have five tomorrow with the last one on Sunday. Good luck Hoola and all you PUPs[:)]

Thankyou for all the suggestions. I went a bit more negative after Wednesday''s result, which can often be the wrong move, but I think it''s justified given an unusual number of people suggesting a draw or loss.Quite a few little anecdotes recently about the players not trying, in addition to what seems certain about a clear out being inevitable. So I''m going mostly for a draw but allowing for a loss, with 0-0 and 3-3 or greater not covered.

Bet, Stake, Odds (Bookmaker with best odds)Reading, £3.80, 3.80 (William Hill)1-1, £3.80, 7.50 (William Hill)2-2, £1.70, 15.00 (William Hill)0-1, £0.30, 12.001-2, £0.30, 12.002-3, £0.10, 34.00

[quote user="Len"]Thankyou for all the suggestions. I went a bit more negative after Wednesday''s result, which can often be the wrong move, but I think it''s justified given an unusual number of people suggesting a draw or loss.Quite a few little anecdotes recently about the players not trying, in addition to what seems certain about a clear out being inevitable. So I''m going mostly for a draw but allowing for a loss, with 0-0 and 3-3 or greater not covered.

Bet, Stake, Odds (Bookmaker with best odds)Reading, £3.80, 3.80 (William Hill)1-1, £3.80, 7.50 (William Hill)2-2, £1.70, 15.00 (William Hill)0-1, £0.30, 12.001-2, £0.30, 12.002-3, £0.10, 34.00[/quote]
Thanks for these Len. Good strategy considering our previous results against the top six teams. I''ve placed them as instructed and here are the details : -
Bet, Stake, Odds (Bookmaker with best odds), Potential returnReading, £3.80, 3.80 (William Hill), £14.441-1, £3.80, 7.50 (William Hill), £28.502-2, £1.70, 15.00 (William Hill), £25.500-1, £0.30, 12.00 (Bill Hill), £3.60
1-2, £0.30, 12.00 (Bill Hill), £3.602-3, £0.10, 34.00 (Bill Hill), £3.40
Good luck PUPs[:)]

Tranmere to beat Solihull in the Conference please.

Good luck Hoola, Len and all PUPs around the world.

Sorry everyone, the match bet has gone up in smoke somewhat!

Wonder what odds we''d have got for a 7-1 win lol.

Good luck tomorrow.

Fingers crossed although my thanks have to go to the pickers who chose some of the more obscure European leagues, I wouldn''t have thought of them myself. 😄☺️😊