Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Matt Jarvis

1. I don''t think Neil was exclusively responsible for all our signings. I suspect several others may have had some involvement.

2. Is his record really any worse than anyone else?

Great shame. He had started to play in a few of the "reserve "

games I believe, sorry for the man!

He''s not injured, what was reported in the pinkun web site is

AI thinks Jarvis will struggle to get back in contention for first X1 this season.

Matt Jarvis will hopefully play as much of the game as possible tonight without any problem

The worst thing about the signing of Jarvis is that we signed him permanently (initially on loan) because we could only have 2 players on loan from other prem. The first being Wisdom. We had to sign Jarvis permanent so we could get Bamford on loan. Alex Neil''s & out recruitment has been Awfull in last few seasons.

They were all pretty rubbish.

To be fair the tweet from paddy Davitt says Irvine doesn''t think he''ll be in contention this season- i don''t think reading that to mean injured to be much of a leap...

His Norwich career is over before it''s even really begun. One good game on his debut and that''s it. High earner who we will no doubt try and move on this summer.

@howie

Thiscwas the tweet from the press conference...

#ncfc AI thinks Jarvis will struggle to get back in contention for first X1 this season. No fresh injuries however for squad

Hardly like I plucked it out of thin air...

A shame as he started brightly here, but sadly no use to us if he''s never fit to play

Alex Neil''s recruitment:

Permanent:

McGovern - Free

Jones - Free

Pinto - £2.5m

Klose - £8m

Brady - £7m

Mulumbu - Free

Canos - £2.5m

Andreu - £1m

Jarvis - £2.5m

Wildschut - £6m

Pritchard - £8m

Dorrans - £3m

Godfrey - £100k

Maddison -£2m

Oliviera - £5m

Naismith - £8m

A mixture of duds, "jury still outs", potential & what a waste of money. With a couple of good buys in there.

@Nuff said

Klose who is currently behind Ryan Bennett and Russell Martin in the pecking order?

Pritchard who has started all of 15 games so far?

Maddison who hasn''t played for us yet?

Dijks who has less than 10 games under his belt here?

Sorry I need a bit more to see them as good signings. They could be (I like Pritchard and Maddison seems like a good player) but they still sit in the juries out category.

Oliviera has delivered consistently.

Personally think Pinto is a bit overrated by some fans but has probably lived up to his price tag.

Should Pritchard & Maddison live up to there reputation then they will be good signings. That''s IF they do.

We gotta decent return on Brady so guess he can be considered a successful signing despite us not really seeing the best of him on a consistent basis.

The obvious duds for me are Jarvis, Canos, Mulumbu and Andreu.

You then have an awful lot of grey area signings - for me Naismith has been a poor signing as he is an £8m player who spends most of his time on the bench. Klose is similar.

Hardly surprising. Exactly the same at West Ham and was termed ''sick note'' by the home supporters. He was in essence a very very poor signing.