Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Fulham

Disgusting performance from both teams. We were clearly not at the races and players had an eye on the summer holidays. Fulham were absolutely pathetic. As bad as Middlesborough when they did us at Carrow Road (

and then we got sweet revenge at Wembley). The keeper was timewasting from the 15th minute ffs. I sincerely hope they don''t go up and I hope they miss out in a very painful way.

....you can file them in the ''cynical'' file along with Middlesbrough and Derby of a few seasons ago; the annoying thing is the cheating/time wasting/going down ''injured'' time after time is just unnecessary if you''re good enough to beat a side, but sadly refs are too poor to do anything about it

[quote user="kick it off"]Disgusting performance from both teams. We were clearly not at the races and players had an eye on the summer holidays. Fulham were absolutely pathetic. As bad as Middlesborough when they did us at Carrow Road (

and then we got sweet revenge at Wembley). The keeper was timewasting from the 15th minute ffs. I sincerely hope they don''t go up and I hope they miss out in a very painful way.[/quote]

who do you want to go up from PlayOffs to make our season better next season? I wouldn''t mind seeing the back of Fulham as we can never bet the old nemesis side....

Perfect away performance, just like Boro a few years ago.

Score early then take everything to the limit. Refs aren''t strong enough in this league to deal with teams like that

Too right. Pathetic to see histrionics like that. Arguably the only difference it made was to increase the atmosphere from the stands and incentivised the City players. The did themselves no credit and ended upmjust being hated. I don''t mind us getting beaten by a better team but I do by a team with an attitude.