Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]Err....In all competitions we''ve beaten Fulham a grand total of 3 times since 1974. In that same time they have beaten us 15 times, including a 6-0 (to relegate us), a 5-0 and 4-0 twice. The last time we played them we managed to throw away a 2 goal lead and were lucky to survive with a point. In their last 10 games Fulham have won 5 drawn 3 and lost 2, managing to throw a spanner in Newcastle''s works by coming away from St James Park with a convincing 3-1 win.One 7-1 result is not enough to convince me that we are going to change 43 years of history next weekend against a team we always seem to struggle against. Just saying.

[/quote][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]So we just jack it all in then because it''s Fulham?

We can beat Fulham at home. If we do, who knows what will happen in the last 4 games.[/quote]After today''s result our record vs Fulham since 1974 is Now:Played - 24Won - 3Drawn - 5Lost - 16Now I''m not usually the kind of person to say I told you so, but certain posters have particularly annoyed me over the last couple of days. So....................... I told you so.

The only positive today is that maybe now Lakey will finally accept that the play offs are impossible, as many of us have said for months!

Still mathamatically possible so why the negativity & despair [:D]We only have to win all of the last 4 games 2-0 and hope that Leeds, Sheff Weds, Fulham, Derby & Preston all lose theirs by the same margin.Come on you happy clappers, don''t give up now [;)][;)]