Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Rays funds Pups end of season meet

This year marks the 10th season of the free bet so to celebrate we are having a few pints in the Nelson after the Fulham game on good Friday, it would be great to see some new faces as well as the usual suspects.

So if ever you''ve thought of popping along after a game Friday will be a perfect opportunity to come and have a chat about the game, you never know might even make some new friends

I''ll be there, I''ve booked a night at the Hotel Belmonte especially- Looking forward to meeting the legend that is Nutty Nigel, and some more of the wonderful PUPs.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Thanks Ben. Ten years of this great community is well worth celebrating. Everyone is welcome.[/quote]I''ll see if I can persuade Mrs Wolf to come along and meet some of you lovely people [:)]

Would love to meet Mr Angry and Wolfie. Mrs Wolfie too. And Kev''s coming from Leeds. So pleased it wouldn''t have been the same without you Kev. Sorry you can''t make it Swindon. Kathy''s never square though[:)] 
All posters are welcome. Even those who don''t realise they''re PUPs yet. 

I don''t have a ticket for the game but I am going to Norfolk for the Easter weekend and could drive up to Norwich for a gathering.
What time are you meeting up and (excuse my ignorance as a non-regular to Carrow Road) where is the Nelson?

[quote user="wooster"]I don''t have a ticket for the game but I am going to Norfolk for the Easter weekend and could drive up to Norwich for a gathering.
What time are you meeting up and (excuse my ignorance as a non-regular to Carrow Road) where is the Nelson?
[/quote] Hi Wooster the PUPs will be meeting up after the Fulham game on Friday. Hope you can make it.

Yes after the Fulham game at around 5pm. Would be great if you can make it Wooster. 

For those who are not sure where it is here''s a picture. It''s opposite the Compleat Angler right beside the river bridge. We will be in the downstairs bar.
Premier Inn
Here''s a picture from a previous time so hopefully you will recognise some of the group: -
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Having seen that picture I''m not too sure about meeting up now

😉😉😉

They aren''t as bad as they look Mr Angry lol well not all of them are!

Will say the pub is packed after a game so you ''ll find Nutty and gang by going from door straight ahead to the bar then round to the right.

Whilst you''re passing the bar mine''s a white wine lol

I''m sorry I didn''t make it to the Nelson after the game, I hadn''t been feeling too well in the morning and the journey up took so long that I only just got to the ground in time and had to check in to the hotel after the game. Maybe next year.

A question for you, does it always rain so much in Norwich? I was wondering if I''d taken a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Manchester! Had a wander round later in the evening and got absolutely soaked 🙄