Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Norwich City Fans Social Club - Seasons Summary

Thought you might like to hear how our season has gone, it’s been a really successful one with lots of money being raised for the CSF.

These are the events we’ve had so far, thank you to everyone one of you who has supported them

July 16 Steve Stone Forum

August 16 Players Forum - Jacob Murphy - Ivo Pinto - Jonny Howson

Oct 16 Legends Evening - Terry Allcock - Hucks -  Adam Drury

Jan 17 Pundits Night - Rob Butler - Michael Bailey - Iwan Roberts

Feb 17 Quiz Evening for CSF - 36 teams  of 6

April 20th Social Evening ( see website for details )

The quiz evening was our biggest event, a real fund raiser for us and was sponsored by Alan Boswell Insurance Company who paid for the majority of expenses on the night plus a friend who owns ‘The Little Baking Station’ made us 200 green & yellow cup cakes free of charge which we sold for £6 a box on the night. We had 3 great auction prizes donated by the club & Chef Galton of Morston Hall and we had managed to get sweets for the 36 tables free of charge from Lidl, Sainsburys & QD.

In addition to that in the last 21 months since we launched, our website www.ncfsc.co.uk  has had nearly 17000 views, our twitter account now has 1300 followers and our facebook page has 1400 likes, which are pleasing statistics in such a short space of time.

We’ve had a lot of support on our journey,  ncfc fans have really got behind us including lots of you pinkun posters on here who have attended our events, Radio Norfolk presenters have been great advertising our events. Archant have been brilliant giving us space in the local papers, pundits, legends & our guests have been great. Our club have continued to provide rooms/facilities free of charge, given us advice when needed and supported our events & have been brilliant

So it’s been a busy season for us volunteers but all the effort has been worthwhile because today we are on the pitch at halftime to present our cheque for the money we''ve raised this season to our great charity the Community Sports Foundation . We raised £3000 last season but it''s much more this season but is a secret until halftime lol

We are very proud of what we have achieved so far and know how much a difference that money makes to our charity who us volunteers have taken into our hearts.

Finally if there is any individual or company that would like to help with sponsorship for next seasons events please contact me, we’ll give you plenty of publicity and helps us with expenses meaning even more money goes to our charity

So just leaves me to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who’s supported us, keep coming to our events which are all publicised on our website/facebook/twitter account and if you have any ideas for events that you would like to see happen, just pm me or email me on contact@ncfsc.co.uk.

Diane ( on behalf of our team of volunteers)

I''m hoping this will work to reveal a piccie of us volunteers presenting our cheque yesterday for the £4000 we have raised this season with Tom Smith who is the CSF ambassador and the CSF staff & boys & girls
If it comes our small you can click quote on the post and it usually shows a larger image............hopefully 
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ncfc5/media/ncfc%20fans%20social%20club/cheque%20pres%20april%202017_zpsx0qxdduq.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ncfc5/ncfc%20fans%20social%20club/cheque%20pres%20april%202017_zpsx0qxdduq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Great stuff. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Love this picture, was great to see this yesterday. I''ve made some great friends through being involved with NCFSC. 

On behalf of us volunteers, thanks everyone for your nice comments, much appreciated

Here''s another  picture which arrived from ncfc today which their official photographer took on Sat, you can see all us volunteers in these as one of our volunteers, little Jane 3rd from right in the back row was hidden in the first one I put up
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ncfc5/media/ncfc%20fans%20social%20club/official%20cheq%20pres%202%20april%202017_zpsudbpbue1.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ncfc5/ncfc%20fans%20social%20club/official%20cheq%20pres%202%20april%202017_zpsudbpbue1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Diane"]I''m hoping this will work to reveal a piccie of us volunteers presenting our cheque yesterday for the £4000 we have raised this season[/quote]That''s a brilliant total Dianne, well done to you all. [Y]This whole project enables fans to talk to club officials and players whilst raising money for these kids.NCFSC along with Rays Funds are ventures we can all be proud of.

Three cheers for Diane and all the volunteers for this splendid achievement.

Keep up the good work, makes me proud of my club, it''s not just about the football.

Well done to all involved.

Many congratulations Diane for the excellent work you and your fellow Volunteers have done, to raise such an incredible amount of money.  You all well deserve all the plaudits you are receiving.  Very well done.  Great pics btw.