Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

PNE Match thread

TEAM: Ruddy; Pinto, Bennett, Martin (c), Dijks; Dorrans, Howson; Naismith, Pritchard, Jo. Murphy; Jerome. #ncfc

Josh in, Klose, Tettey and Wes out

Good to see the youngsters getting an outing again! This tool Irvine needs showing the door asap! We basically use the same 20 failing players week after week! No wonder we are 5hite 😡

I don''t agree - just how many changes do people want? Bringing youngsters in for the sake of it is pointless and could put them back rather than helping - Irvine has made a very decent argument as to why. Maddison was injured on Saturday so unlikely as a starter today - I''ve not seen the subs list but maybe there''s a couple in there.

oh well, putting Naismith in shop window as Maddison injured. Hope Lafferty gets second 45mins to show his value to potential buyers.

Irvine doesn''t think our young u-23 defenders are good enough to take the places of our regular central defence, which says a lot I suppose.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I don''t agree - just how many changes do people want? Bringing youngsters in for the sake of it is pointless and could put them back rather than helping - Irvine has made a very decent argument as to why. Maddison was injured on Saturday so unlikely as a starter today - I''ve not seen the subs list but maybe there''s a couple in there.[/quote]When it comes to Baldy I think you should heed your advice from another thread.

Can''t believe Bennett''s playing what a joke. Sooner Irvine goes the better. We might as well still have AN here as he picks the same old dross week in week out. Why is Tettey out today? Injured, suspended?

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]...Hope Lafferty gets second 45mins to show his value to potential buyers...[/quote]
No buyer required, contract expires this summer, show him the door as soon as the season is over.

The club seems to have become a farce.

What an awful defence with the two best players more likely to be better attackers rather than defenders.

Even Pert Vale should get a few today.

Let''s prey that Webber sorts it out.

Irvine. Who?

Alex Neil all over again?

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]C''mon City! That coveted 8th place is still up for grabs. Go for it![/quote]

Let''s hope Derby don''t go and spoil it.

Just found out what McAvoy is still here for. He is having a word with the officials. Well that explains it all.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Oh look, created by one scapegoat and scored by another!![/quote]

Both good players and will be needed next season

Looking for the word "consistent" in my dictionary and it says "not applicable to NCFC".