Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

John Terry

How about offering him player/coach role. If we had a captain and a defence we would be back in premiership by now.

Wow, yet you were all creaming yourselves over Ryan Giggs an even bigger scumbag not that long ago, funny bunch of fans we have.......

[quote user="simmo_2"]How about offering him player/coach role. If we had a captain and a defence we would be back in premiership by now.[/quote]I thought you lot were happy with Luke Chambers simmo.......

Whilst John Terry wouldn''t entertain us he would be a fantastic signing in terms of his leadership qualities and winning mentality. He would put an arsenal of fireworks up the arras''s of our week kneed bunch of losers.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]I find it hard to believe that anyone would want that bloke anywhere near our football club.[/quote]This^^^

[/quote]If the Pink''un mafia were to get their way and everyone who had said or did something that they didn''t like were to cease having an association with Norwich City, we''d be left with  6 players, 10 supporters, Ricky Martin as manager and the extended Smith family in the directors box.That said, it''s all a moot point as John Terry would never even entertain playing for City for two reasons. 1, we are playing at a level well below what his ambitions will be and 2 we couldn''t afford the minimum of £5-10 million a year he''d want as a salary.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Whilst John Terry wouldn''t entertain us he would be a fantastic signing in terms of his leadership qualities and winning mentality. He would put an arsenal of fireworks up the arras''s of our week kneed bunch of losers.[/quote]Yes, he gets his pimp-mobile into that disabled parking spot before those weak-kneed bunch of losers who really need it.What a man....

Just as being a charmer didn''t make Neil any good as a football manager so JT being a less than perfect human being doesn''t mean he would not be an excellent role model as a footballer.

I hope that glass house you live in doesn''t get stoned anytime soon, BTW.

simmo_2: "How about offering him player/coach role. If we had a captain and a defence we would be back in premiership by now.".

A few weeks ago you said "... the idiots on here who make ridiculous statements every day..."

Obviously you couldn''t resist joining them.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Just as being a charmer didn''t make Neil any good as a football manager so JT being a less than perfect human being doesn''t mean he would not be an excellent role model as a footballer.

I hope that glass house you live in doesn''t get stoned anytime soon, BTW.[/quote]Neil a charmer ? I think even he would disagree.Terry might be an excellent footballer but it''s all the baggage that comes with him that puts people off. Not only does he rather too keen on disabled parking spots but - allegedly - he had a racist spat with the Ferdinand brothers and perhaps par for the course for many footballers showed rather too much interest in another player''s wife - allegedly.Having difficulties keeping your trousers on afflicts not just Terry - indeed Giggs and even Saint Lineker are both reported to have problems in that department - but they''ve managed to steer clear of other controversies.No one''s a perfect human being but Terry has made rather too good a job of proving that.

No thanks to John Terry & Ryan Giggs, wouldn''t want either of them anywhere near our footy club

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]

I hope that glass house you live in doesn''t get stoned anytime soon.
[/quote]You''re an expert on getting stoned now I see Crafty.[:O]