Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 37

My pick this week has got to be EVERTON who have a good recent home record to beat Burnley.

Good luck and have a great Easter weekend

Ural to beat Tom Toms.After last week''s disaster I shall abstain from the match bet!

I''m also going for a home win for HNK Rijeka v. RNK Split. Rijeka are W12 D1 L0 F29 A8 at home and Split are W1 D2 L10 F2 A23 away.

Good Luck, wooster!

Will see what happens this afternoon before making a decision on the Norwich bet.

Happy Easter PUPs! 🐣

Off to France this week -

Monaco vs Dijon - home win

For the match bet a corect score of -

Preston 2 - 3 Norwich

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Wooster & PUPanon [:)][Y]

Uzbekistan: Metallurg Bekabad vs Navbahor Namangan, home win @ 1.73 [8/11] (William Hill).The home v away records of the respective sides from the last two seasons tell the story of Metallurg improving and Navbahor getting worse.According to Soccerway, Navbahor''s 38 year old manager took over sometime around the end of last season, while Metallurg''s 63 year old manager has been in charge since January 2011.The Uzbek season is only 6 games old and Navbahor have brought in 18 new players during the close season, with a general turnover far in excess of their opponents.Overall this looks like a good value bet.

Metallurg at homeW7-D1-L7 27/21 [2015]W12-D2-L1 38/15 [2016]W1-D0-L1 4/4   [current]W20-D3-L9 69/40 [aggregate]

Navbahor awayW3-D1-L11 17/33 [2015]W0-D2-L13 10/39 [2016]W1-D0-L1  2/2   [current]W4-D3-L25 29/74 [aggregate]

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]I''m also going for a home win for HNK Rijeka v. RNK Split. Rijeka are W12 D1 L0 F29 A8 at home and Split are W1 D2 L10 F2 A23 away.

Good Luck, wooster!

Will see what happens this afternoon before making a decision on the Norwich bet.

Happy Easter PUPs! 🐣[/quote]Rijeka to beat Split for me as well. For the NCFC bet I suggest a wild punt on Dijks (or Pinto) to score the last goal, both currently at 40/1. Good luck to all, and a thank-you to PUPanon.

Bolton to win away at Oldham in League 1

as for Norwich away at Preston, lets take this one as a score draw, these have been few and far between for us the season.

Good luck everybody.

Nigel,

Thank you again for giving me the honour this week and thank you to all the PuPs that have sent in suggestions.  Given that we are in week 37 I have relied

heavily upon the table to indicate from where the maximum likelihood of a win will

come.

In passing, my apologies to Hoola Han Solo, Hammond1612 and

GMF who all suggested a Spurs home win against Bournemouth (at 1/4).  I also appreciated the draw suggestions from Van

de Vlad (Watford v Swansea at 11/5) and Greavsy (Southampton v Man City, 1-1 at

7/1, though a draw is 14/5).  Finally, I

liked LeedsCanary’s away for Salzburg against Wolfsberger (at 4/11) and The

Great Drinkell’s away win for Bolton at Oldham (23/20).  My pick this week is Inter Milan to draw with

AC Milan, at 13/5.  My home-made abacus

suggests these six bets (taking the Southampton game as a draw without

specifying the score) would generate just over £1,600 – can that be right and

do you feel lucky?  Might be worth a try

for a tenner, which is on its way to you Nigel. 

The serious picks rely upon using the success to date of the

top pickers and the following include, amongst others, the top 10 in last week’s

table.

HNK Rijeka vs RNK Split – home win, 1/10               14.00 on 15th April            Parma, Cosmic Twin, Purple

Roma v Atlanta – home win, 1/2                               14.00

on 15th April            DDD

Everton v Burnley – home win, 4/9                           15.00 on 15th April            Nutty, gregt, AJ

Monaco v Dijon - home win, 1/4                               16.00 on 15th April            NBS, JB, Swindon, Chellecity

Napoli v Udinese – home win, 2/7                             19.45 on 15th April            Diesel Doris, Til1010

NK Domzale v NK Krsko – home win, 3/10               17.00 0n 17th April            Kathy

Again, my abacus suggests these are just shy of £50 but I’m

sure they are considerably more likely than anything else.

It was very good to meet everyone tonight and to see Nutty’s

presentation, well done on 10 years of PuPs.  I hope the anniversary can be marked with a win this weekend.

[quote user="wooster"]

Nigel,

Thank you again for giving me the honour this week and thank you to all the PuPs that have sent in suggestions.  Given that we are in week 37 I have relied

heavily upon the table to indicate from where the maximum likelihood of a win will

come.

In passing, my apologies to Hoola Han Solo, Hammond1612 and

GMF who all suggested a Spurs home win against Bournemouth (at 1/4).  I also appreciated the draw suggestions from Van

de Vlad (Watford v Swansea at 11/5) and Greavsy (Southampton v Man City, 1-1 at

7/1, though a draw is 14/5).  Finally, I

liked LeedsCanary’s away for Salzburg against Wolfsberger (at 4/11) and The

Great Drinkell’s away win for Bolton at Oldham (23/20).  My pick this week is Inter Milan to draw with

AC Milan, at 13/5.  My home-made abacus

suggests these six bets (taking the Southampton game as a draw without

specifying the score) would generate just over £1,600 – can that be right and

do you feel lucky?  Might be worth a try

for a tenner, which is on its way to you Nigel. 

The serious picks rely upon using the success to date of the

top pickers and the following include, amongst others, the top 10 in last week’s

table.

HNK Rijeka vs RNK Split – home win, 1/10               14.00 on 15th April            Parma, Cosmic Twin, Purple

Roma v Atlanta – home win, 1/2                               14.00

on 15th April            DDD

Everton v Burnley – home win, 4/9                           15.00 on 15th April            Nutty, gregt, AJ

Monaco v Dijon - home win, 1/4                               16.00 on 15th April            NBS, JB, Swindon, Chellecity

Napoli v Udinese – home win, 2/7                             19.45 on 15th April            Diesel Doris, Til1010

NK Domzale v NK Krsko – home win, 3/10               17.00 0n 17th April            Kathy

Again, my abacus suggests these are just shy of £50 but I’m

sure they are considerably more likely than anything else.

It was very good to meet everyone tonight and to see Nutty’s

presentation, well done on 10 years of PuPs.  I hope the anniversary can be marked with a win this weekend.

[/quote]
Awesome stuff thanks Wooster. It was great to meet you after the game buddy. Thank you for the extra bet too. What a result that would be for our wonderful DS boys and girls. I really love both strategies and hope we get the luck we always need to win and win big! I''ve placed both sets with Bill Hill. The potential return for the first part is £48.41. Here are the details : -

Rijeka

-         

-

1/10

-         

-

14:00

Sat

Roma

-         

1/2

-

14:00

Sat

Everton

-         

4/9

-

15:00

Sat

Monaco

-

1/4

-

20:00

Sat

Napoli

-

1/4

-

19:45

Sat

Domzale

-

3/10

-

17:00

Mon

So that''s five tomorrow and then a nice little Easter break before the Slovenian game on Monday.
The second part has a mouth watering potential return of £1604.29. (See how good that trusty old abacus is?[:)]) Here are those details : -

Milan Draw

-         

-

13/5

-         

-

11:30

Sat

Bolton

-         

23/20

-

12:30

Sat

Spurs

-         

1/4

12:30

Sat

Watford

Draw

-

11/5

Sat

Southampton

Draw

-

14/5

Sat

Salzburg

-

4/11

Sat

Good luck Wooster and all you PUPs[:)]
Thanks everyone who made the PUPs meet so special tonight. I''m just privelidged to be part of this great community and it keeps great memories of Arrdee fresh in my mind. This is Ray''s legacy. I had no idea what you guys had been up to but I appreciate it and really love the signed shirt. Probably the most special signed shirt ever presented to anyone. I''ll see if I can lift a picture on to here for all to see. The signatures are our wonderful DS players.
No automatic alt text available.
And this wonderful collage : -
Image may contain: 14 people
Thanks everyone.

Doh! Cheers Nutty, been away for a couple of days, and didn''t pick up on that (Lincoln won as well!) Can I stick my hat on Roma winning then please?

Everton home win please, and for the Norwich bet, after the poor performance against Fulham I think some of the younger players might get a chance so how about a goal from Maddison-if he''s fit?

Good luck Wooster and PUPanon, and of course all you other lovely PUPs.

Having seen that picture I really wish I had made it down after the match-well done Eddie on keeping the PUPs going for 10 years, and heres hoping for another 10 👍👍👍

90+8 and the draw expert strikes again. Great picking Wooster. We are on the way....

Sorry you couldn''t make it Mr Angry. You must have brought the rain with you...

Yes that was unlucky. It was a brave effort though we got 2 of he first 3.

Rijeka are a goal to the good but Roma are a goal down at ht.

The silly bet was meant to be a diversion from yesterday''s result/performance so it''s a shame it fell at the second hurdle.  
Anyway, Rijeka are now 2 up and Roma have equalised.

Really unlucky wooster but Easter does throw up some funny results every year but in other news this evening Napoli have just gone two up. [:D]

It wasn''t meant to be. Thanks for the extra bet that added to the thread on your weekend Wooster. Really good to meet you yesterday and well done on digging out another draw. I think it will be enough to see you top the profitability table after this round of results.
For PUPanon on Monday I''m going to suggest match result DRAW with JEROME ANYTIME SCORER.

For the Norwich bet I''m going for a 2-2 draw. Norwich are so consistently inconsistent it''s so hard to predict what they''ll do!

Good Luck, PUPanon!