Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

HARRY REDKNAPP

I imagine the phone call went something like this...

''Hi Harry, this is Birmingham City. Do you want to be our new manager''

''No thanks, guys. Who would want to be manager there?''

''We have money''

''Ok, be there in an hour...''

I think Birmingham are taking over from Leeds as the Championship''s basket case club. Harry Redknapp is 70 years old and is nearly six months older than Roy Hodgson !

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I was in Monaco at the weekend, he was behind me in the ''new account'' queue at the bank.[/quote]Who signed the paperwork, him or his dog?

"I was in Monaco at the weekend, he was behind me in the ''new account'' queue at the bank."

Good job you weren''t near him when he drove off.

Apples

Now that Harry''s dog is properly versed in SMS messages, I expect most of the negotiations were undertaken by text.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I was in Monaco at the weekend, he was behind me in the ''new account'' queue at the bank.

[/quote]Did his dog pi$$ up your leg?

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Why didn''t we interview him for our vacant manager role? Yet another shambolic decision from our amateur board![/quote]We are not looking for a manager HHS but we are looking for a Head Coach.

He said hes moved up there for the last 3 weeks of their season and depending on the outcome will then think about next season.

So assume hes only signed up until the end of the season and wont stay there

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]It''s a hell of a journey traveling from Sandbanks to brum every day [/quote]

I expect it''s tax deductable.

If we''d have sacked Neil in January, given Harry til the end of the season we would have been in the playoffs at the very least. WEBER etc may well have then be planning for our future in the Premier. Short term fix that may well have been worth trying

[quote user="Alfie54"]If we''d have sacked Neil in January, given Harry til the end of the season we would have been in the playoffs at the very least. WEBER etc may well have then be planning for our future in the Premier. Short term fix that may well have been worth trying[/quote]Triffic!What a top top post from a proper football man.

[quote user="Alfie54"]If we''d have sacked Neil in January, given Harry til the end of the season we would have been in the playoffs at the very least. WEBER etc may well have then be planning for our future in the Premier. Short term fix that may well have been worth trying[/quote]There you go HHS!

GP''s Beard: "Now that Harry''s dog is properly versed in SMS messages, I expect most of the negotiations were undertaken by text."

Birmingham has a Rosie future then?

Love all these pen pushers / plasterers etc on here ridiculing Harry Rednapp''s footballing credentials and whether or not he would do a decent job here. Reality is, he''s made a living out of football for over 50 years and, by common consent, has done an excellent job almost with exception.

Reality is, he''s too smart to have accepted the job at Norwich (and all that that would entail - such as the Board''s laughable capabilities) even if he had have been offered it.

Yeah i mean not too many managers can say they have relegated three different clubs and been the subject of a Panorama investigation.