Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Uwe Rosler

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Fair enough.

Please define "tosser."[/quote]
[IMG]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/users/avatar.aspx?userid=169660[/IMG]

Yeah Jarvis hasn''t worked out for us unfortunately but I understood why we signed him at the time (not least to free up a loan spot).

"Woodman" All of these managers are currently with other clubs. Are people just thinking they''ll be available if their particular club doesn''t get promoted? If that''s the case, add Stam to that list.

If Rosler does come, that would put the mockers on Holt getting a role in the coaching team!"

At least one of those managers will not be at their club come the start of next season, whether promoted or not.

We need to be ambitious - no more little Norwich; and I think webber will be pushy..

I would much prefer the right head coach than being dictated by recruiting a player legend who may or may not become a great coach.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]Morty[/quote]

That doesn''t seem fair as he can''t defend himself.

[/quote]
Is exactly what Morty would say....Morty.

Agreed ZLF. I guess my question was more about the likelihood of one of those managers being available. The favourite has to be Wagner, given his familiarity with Webber and the SD / HC structure. But I think Gary Monk has done really well at Leeds, given its a basket case of a club. For me, Rosler''s a bit of a gamble compared to those two.

Only two of the top seven clubs in the Championship are managed by British managers. Of those two, Monk is the product of a succession of continental managers at Swansea, leaving Hughton the only truly home-bred one. Football in this country is changing and Stuart Webber''s arrival signals to me that NCFC is embracing it. I can''t imagine that we will appoint another traditional British-style manager; on that basis alone Rosler is a possibility, though I suspect his being connected with us is based on nothing more than that. I''m not expecting a "big name" appointment, but I''ll be very surprised if whoever comes in doesn''t have experience of managing on the continent or somewhere else other than the British Isles.