Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Uwe Rosler

Not sure how in the know he is but Chris Sutton seems to think it''s Rosler for head coach.

Clint wrote;

Not sure how in the know he is but Chris Sutton seems to think it''s Rosler for head coach.

Cant make my mind if he was serious Clint, or just winding Holty up ?

He was very deadpan but then he does tend to be like that and I appreciate Holty probably isn''t a fan of Rosler!

He would seem a likely candidate though so there could be some truth in it, who knows...

How did Holty react Lessingham? Last time I saw Holty mention Rosler he wasn''t very complimentary and his face even less so.

Good luck with the tickets and thanks buddy 👍

Everybody think it''s him been common knowledge for weeks (probably wrong though)

Nutty Nigel wrote;

How did Holty react Lessingham? Last time I saw Holty mention Rosler he wasn''t very complimentary and his face even less so.

He wasn''t any more complimentary this time Nutty, made his feelings quite clear TBF, i had a chat with Holty afterwards, and he hasn''t changed one bit.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2017-03-30/uwe-rosler-fleetwood-town-boss-brands-norwich-city-speculation-fake-news/

3 weeks ago he said it was fake news.

Good manager potentially who models himself on Klopp, although won only 16% of matches when he managed Leeds in 2015

Given Roslers preference to work with a sports director it wouldnt be a surprise to see him on a short list. It is a guaranteed wind up of Holt.

Although with Jokanovic, Monk and even Wagner almost certainly to be available we should be able to sign a very good head coach come early summer.

All of these managers are currently with other clubs. Are people just thinking they''ll be available if their particular club doesn''t get promoted? If that''s the case, add Stam to that list.

If Rosler does come, that would put the mockers on Holt getting a role in the coaching team!

Give him one.

He can''t be worse than some of the tossers we''ve spent serious money on ie. Jarvis, Lafferty and now it seems Windshutt.

A cameo part of course but imagine the reception he would get coming on as sub ten minutes from the end of a game.

Absolute hero. He deserves it.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Give him one.

He can''t be worse than some of the tossers we''ve spent serious money on ie. Jarvis, Lafferty and now it seems Windshutt.

A cameo part of course but imagine the reception he would get coming on as sub ten minutes from the end of a game.

Absolute hero. He deserves it.[/quote]

Why would we bring Uwe Rosler on with ten minutes to go, he''s (says Chris Sutton) the new coach.

Agreed - definitely more comedy than business. The compere certainly had his work cut out!

"Why is Jarvis a ''tosser'' out of interest?"

Because he''s hardly ever fit enough to play, makes insufficient contribution when he does and sucks the club with his likely big wages.

Tosser, passenger. Who cares. Get rid.

Need anymore?

Oh! And cost a fair wedge.

Are you suggesting this was a singing in the best interests of our club then?

Matt Jarvis= tosser (big time.)

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Why is Jarvis a ''tosser'' out of interest?"

Because he''s hardly ever fit enough to play, makes insufficient contribution when he does and sucks the club with his likely big wages.

Tosser, passenger. Who cares. Get rid.

Need anymore?[/quote]

This forum gets worse by the day, what a really intelligent thing to say

Not a reaction an opinion.

I wonder just how much that player (nb not used the "t" word) has been paid for each minute he has managed to be on the pitch.

"Some players make the most of injuries"

Quote: WBA club doctor (that was what they were called then) when I asked him about Gerry Howsall''s consistent injuries at a party in Basildon

We have another Howsall on our books.

Tosser.

Well, I''m not sure I am defending the signing of Matt Jarvis, just the rather immature attribution of ''tosser'' towards him.

But in terms of Jarvis'' himself, whenever he''s played he''s worked hard - he''s never been an awful player for us when on the pitch but admittedly hasn''t shown himself to be a cut above the rest either. I do think if he hadn''t persistently been injured he''d have been useful this season though.