Sign in to follow this  
IPYellows

Last Sunday's Win!

Worst thing that could have happened, had we have lost and with the result going as it did on Saturday, I am 100% sure tonight would have been Worthless''s last game. As it happens we are still in the bottom 6, only now we''ve got ''him'' until I''d say at least Xmas, by which time it will be too late to do anything about our season.

I''ll be there tonight as I am home and away, not booing but certainly not getting behind this load of old pony! Sort it out Delia!

I really do find it hard to try and imagine what goes on in some people''s heads.

Yet another thread started to try and put Worthy down, yet at the bottom you''re trying to shift some of the blame toward Delia, as if she has a say in the situation.

For all you people calling for Worthington’s Head,
I ask:

Do you really think that by sacking him and getting someone else in is going to be an instant remedy to all our problems?

If he does go and we appoint a new manager and things get even worse, what then? Do we sack the next one after his 10 games?

Who exactly would you take on as the new boss? I''m sure there are loads of to class managers just waiting to join a club in, as you all say "Crisis".

Instead of using all this to get Worthy out, why don''t you try sticking with the team and management to get us out of this?

I''m sure I''m not the only one who is fully behind the club, players and management at this time.

Beating Ipswich at Portman Road?

Hmmm.... If I''m 100% honest I can think of worse things.

I live in Suffolk and beating Ipswich at Portman Road is GREAT!

In fact, I don''t think us winning is ever a bad thing. Is it?