Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Binners that ran onto the pitch

One got three year ban, the other four ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They''ve been banned from all sporting arena''s which means they''ll still be able to attend home games

I know we shouldn''t laugh, but...''Not only were they collared by police and match stewards, but Warren

broke his ankle and is still in a wheelchair because of it.''
EDP24 REPORT

[URL=http://s836.photobucket.com/user/mrjug2/media/fatbinner.jpg.html][IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/mrjug2/fatbinner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Alf Tupperware"]I know we shouldn''t laugh, but..[/quote]Poor He he he he he he he he he Warren Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha, sorry can''t help it.

I believe the younger of the gutbuckets was given a four year ban due to previously problems ie an earlier banLesson here must beDon''t drink on an empty head

[quote user="Alf Tupperware"]I believe the younger of the gutbuckets was given a four year ban due to previously problems ie an earlier banLesson here must beDon''t drink on an empty head[/quote]No alcohol for any binners then!

[quote user="Alf Tupperware"]I know we shouldn''t laugh, but...''Not only were they collared by police and match stewards, but Warren

broke his ankle and is still in a wheelchair because of it.''
EDP24 REPORT

[URL=http://s836.photobucket.com/user/mrjug2/media/fatbinner.jpg.html][IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/mrjug2/fatbinner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

Talk about police violence.

The bobby on the far right (well most are masons) is slapping one of our stewards in the face!

[quote user="Alf Tupperware"]I believe the younger of the gutbuckets was given a four year ban due to previously problems ie an earlier banLesson here must beDon''t drink on an empty head[/quote]It was the father Warren who received the four year ban because of previous convictions and the son Owen who got a three year ban.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Alf Tupperware"]I believe the younger of the gutbuckets was given a four year ban due to previously problems ie an earlier banLesson here must beDon''t drink on an empty head[/quote]It was the father Warren who received the four year ban because of previous convictions and the son Owen who got a three year ban.[/quote]I wondered who would be the first to spot that

To be fair, you have to remember drawing 1-1 with us is equivalent to winning the Champions League for them.

There must be about 13,000 banned from Poorman Rd at the moment, it''s the only reason their crowds are so low.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]What business have they got in Norwich?[/quote]From the background in the picture it looks like it''s something to do with fireworks.Maybe some people should see how he feels if they ran around behind the counter in his shop just because they got a little bit excited.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]What business have they got in Norwich?[/quote]gutbucket senior appears to have a fireworks ''emporium'' in ipswich (google search)from twtd it also appears gutbucket junior spent around ยฃ1600 in legal fees (defence)which I could have done for him for half the cost" your honour, my client wishes to plead not guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibility ..... he is a binner "

Some Firework shop Crabby.

Prefer to get mine from a proper shop like Kerrison Toys rather than a container in a car park.

I must say that the badge on the right of that shed does rather look like a police badgeperhaps someone on here might know of such matters

[URL=http://s836.photobucket.com/user/mrjug2/media/slider-shopfront2-1024x329_zpszqm7n0ev.jpg.html][IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/mrjug2/slider-shopfront2-1024x329_zpszqm7n0ev.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Nope nothing like it City1st assuming of course as Trafalgar Street is in Norwich your obtuse comparison was with the local constabulary ?Image result for norfolk police badge uk

I would draw my unlearned friend''s attention to the indefinite article used before the word policeand it still looks too bl oody similar to me to be a coincidence

Like many others on here i really struggle to comprehend what goes on in that head of yours City1st and this weird post regarding a convicted hooligan in your eyes having a Police badge or something resembling a Police badge on his premises shows what exactly ? Oh and by the way your tiresome little jibes really are just that, tiresome.

Saw our fine countryside littered by signs for these people.

Thought maybe we should bump this up to remind people not to support people like this

[quote user="hogesar"]To be fair, you have to remember drawing 1-1 with us is equivalent to winning the Champions League for them.[/quote]

And good enough for them to add another star to their shirts!!!

Probably a killjoy, but I think sales of fireworks should be banned full stop.   Fireworks are anti-social and scare animals sh*tless, night after night, from late October through to half way through November, not to mention people who let them off late at night indiscriminately on special occasions throughout the year birthdays and such like - which may be great for them but is usually annoying if not down right scary for neighbours and their pets - no warnings given so people can take adequate steps to protect pets form the noise.