Sign in to follow this  
pete

Now the real work begins

Although we have few games left against the leagues lesser lights who we have been successful against. Destroying a very poor Forest. Now the games against the leagues better sides beginning with Newcastle. Should that result in victory Alex Neil and City will have turned a corner but the banana skin against Burton.

But the euphoria over yesterdays game is misplaced some of the players were far from perfect. Josh Murphy scored but did little else, Mulumbu looked pedestrian. This midfield does not look good enough against Newcastle even with the return of Tettey. And without first choice full backs it is going to be difficult.

But hope for the best but plan for the worst.

The return of the prodgial sonhow many more will be welcomed back into the fold .....

...... and how many are merely keeping their powder dry for a defeat against the toon ?

[quote user="pete"]Although we have few games left against the leagues lesser lights who we have been successful against. Destroying a very poor Forest. Now the games against the leagues better sides beginning with Newcastle. Should that result in victory Alex Neil and City will have turned a corner but the banana skin against Burton.

But the euphoria over yesterdays game is misplaced some of the players were far from perfect. Josh Murphy scored but did little else, Mulumbu looked pedestrian. This midfield does not look good enough against Newcastle even with the return of Tettey. And without first choice full backs it is going to be difficult.

But hope for the best but plan for the worst.[/quote]Whatever the opposite of having green and yellow glasses is, thats you pete.

I want to just tell you to top yourself and end it all now. But if I were to take your post seriously...

1) Josh had a great game and consistently had the beating of his fullback. Also made good runs off the ball which opened space for others. Irregardless of that he''s not even our first choice winger.

2) Mulumbu has done well over two games now. Not great technically but kept it simple and broke up play. His tackle led directly to one of our goals. Irregardless of that he''s not even our first choice defensive midfielder.

3) Our other CM scored one of the best goals ever seen at Carrow road.

But no Pete you''re right, everything''s wank and we should go support Ipswich.

You first.

Oh, too late.

You will probably find both fullbacks were bought off to save themselves for Tuesdays game. As Pinto had gone down a couple of times with slight knocks and Dijks new to English football and the pace of it and the fact he hadnt played much before joining us due to the winter break in Holland. It was Precautionary as we were 3-0/4-0 up at the time.

Grade A bell. Soon as I saw he was the OP I knew anything remotely positive would end with the title. Yawn.

Morty wrote

Whatever the opposite of having green and yellow glasses is, thats you pet

Yellow and Green obviously

daly wrote the following post at 12/02/2017 9:25 PM:

Morty wrote

Whatever the opposite of having green and yellow glasses is, thats you pet

Yellow and Green obviously

👍👍👍👍

[quote user="morty"]Damn it, there goes another rib[:(][/quote]

Only 23 more to go, another long night for you Morty I''ll post again around 3.00AM

[quote user="daly"][quote user="morty"]Damn it, there goes another rib[:(][/quote]

Only 23 more to go, another long night for you Morty I''ll post again around 3.00AM[/quote]I await with baited breath[Y]

i thought the fight starts now quotes only follow a resounding submission?

I can''t be bothered to read the whole thread.

All I''ll say is you''re an idiot and you couldn''t be more wrong about Josh Murphy- the most obvious thing he did apart from score was get the assist for Wes, along with several other things...

I have realised what Pete is doing here, he is assuming we will be beaten by Newcastle so setting up his next thread about the forest win being a flash in the pan, a false dawn, and how we can''t beat the better teams.

Lets see , start of the season top of the league followed by weks without a win and now an upturn in form , some cynics might just say we were top because we started with a fairly easy set of fixtures and are now showing signs of picking up as those easier fixtures come round again ,Lets see how we get on against the better sides away from home before we start claiming all is well , going by the Rotherham and Wigan results i know what i expect the likely outcome to be.

[quote user="Time to go Delia"]Lets see , start of the season top of the league followed by weks without a win and now an upturn in form , some cynics might just say we were top because we started with a fairly easy set of fixtures and are now showing signs of picking up as those easier fixtures come round again ,Lets see how we get on against the better sides away from home before we start claiming all is well , going by the Rotherham and Wigan results i know what i expect the likely outcome to be.[/quote]who is this ''we'' ?you are bin filth, no more no lessyou fool nobodyso why not far cough you charity robbing bag of sh it !