Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Grant Holt starting in Edinburgh Derby, live now

Grant Holt starting for Hibs in the Scottish cup live in on SS2 against hearts, KO 12.30. nice warm up for the old farm in a couple of weeks (tho i hope he is on the losing side today) hash tag frantic football

Even worse than the Lincoln-Scum games so far. Nothing but set pieces and long balls. Have Hibs tried to play the ball along the ground once yet?

Imagine having to watch that kind of rubbish every week!

[quote user="Horse Renoir"] Imagine having to watch that kind of rubbish every week![/quote]

Wouldn''t have to go too far at least...
Image result for ipswich shit

The pitch was like a Norwich farm ..even Barca would struggle to string 2 passes together on that tattie field 😀

Careful Hogesar, with our record of Scottish signings, some of them might end up here next season.

I am surprised our resident sweaty socks Waveney and Lessingham have not passed comment

@Tilly, what would you like me to comment on, the state of Scottish Football ? pretty poor at the moment, we all know there is no money in the game, therefor the quality suffers, or the state of the Tynecastle pitch ? was shocking they should be fined for turning that out, expect better at Wroxham.

I started this thread for those that might want to see Grant Holt in action, live on TV, who otherwise might not have realised he was playing live on Sky. You wont ever offend me about the sad state of Scottish football, Doomcaster Norwich''s loss, Scotlands gain ;-)

Had a good game by all accounts, was at his narky best!

Tynecastle is currently being redeveloped with a new main stand and the pitch is going to be re-laid after the work has been finished. It''s a cracking ground to watch a match at (even if the football is rank).

Apples