Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Whats on the menu?

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Arrival is an astonishing film too.[/quote]Yeah enjoyed that too.There is a rich vein of DVD screeners around just now, always the case around Oscars time!

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Yes I''ve managed to get decent copies of most of the Oscar contenders, mostly on Kodi.[/quote]I''m an old school torrents fan myself, as download a lot to watch while away at work.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]You can download from Kodi too.

Although I prefer to catch as many films at the pictures as possible. T2 was enjoyable last week. 🚂💉[/quote]Aye, love the cinema too, watching T2 sometime this week!

Hacksaw Ridge and The Lion both (based on) true stories which makes them even better to watch.

Must admit Kodi has some great builds out there at the moment especially the Beast but there is nothing to beat the cinema especially nowadays with the digital boutique cinemas where you can waitrees service with a meal and drinks while watching.

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 13/02/2017 11:09 AM:

You can download from Kodi too.

Although I prefer to catch as many films at the pictures as possible. T2 was enjoyable last week. 🚂💉

I concur, T2 is very good, having also seen last week.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Yes I''ve managed to get decent copies of most of the Oscar contenders, mostly on Kodi.[/quote]I''m an old school torrents fan myself, as download a lot to watch while away at work.[/quote] Can you still get kickass torrents?

Given its a sequel from 20 years ago I''m not surprised the cinema was full of men of a certain age.

Was surprised they didn''t stop 1/2 through for everyone to visit the gents!!!

Robert Carlyle was good as you say, but all very good, not fair the single one out.

Looking forward to T3 in 2037!!!!