Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Whats on the menu?

Sundays traditional dinner is chicken, potatoes, vegetables with a sauce. Now it can be any number of items on the plate.For me today fish pie with veg as we won yesterday, had we lost maybe egg and chips.Winning does change your appetite for football and food.

[quote user="mr footy"]Sundays traditional dinner is chicken, potatoes, vegetables with a sauce. Now it can be any number of items on the plate.For me today fish pie with veg as we won yesterday, had we lost maybe egg and chips.Winning does change your appetite for football and food.

.[/quote][quote user="mr footy"]We need to focus on our meal not others. They are just a distraction.[/quote]

Game of golf, some of the blackstuff in the clubhouse and home for the sunday roast. Then watched the rugby.

Did have to do the washing up though.

You know Norwich have had a good weekend when the threads like this come out

[quote user="morty"]I popped over to the Nelson hotel for a eat as much as you can fry up.[/quote]

Stayed in there Sat night... After the rugby I smashed the rum a bit with my Nephew and managed to wind up some Forest fans lol

[quote user="Dorset Canary"][quote user="morty"]I popped over to the Nelson hotel for a eat as much as you can fry up.[/quote]

Stayed in there Sat night... After the rugby I smashed the rum a bit with my Nephew and managed to wind up some Forest fans lol[/quote]Well played![:D]

Went to the pictures (to see ''Lion'') for the first time in a long time. Roast Lamb this evening, and have just put the bin out, for the collection in the morning.

Rock n Roll was invented in our house

Originally we planned to take some hiking in a forest but then opted for a walk in the park instead. For lunch we had venison stew with forest fruit jam and forest fruit crumble for dessert.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Went to the pictures (to see ''Lion'') for the first time in a long time. Roast Lamb this evening, and have just put the bin out, for the collection in the morning.

Rock n Roll was invented in our house[/quote]Another '' Lion '' watcher but got to wait for Tuesday before the bin gets wheeled out.FI lifestyle here too.....[:D]

Won''t spoil it for others, other than to say that I thought it was a great film, and Mrs Crabby had a tear in her eye, and I was of course, an unemotional rock for her to lean on...............

Took ''Er Indoors and brother and sister in law to my club for a Valentines lunch with prosecco for the ladies and a red rose followed by a three course meal with including tiger prawns for starters followed by steak and a cheesecake dessert accompanied by wine. Then on it to a few local pubs including The Whalebone. Brilliant day and looooooooooads of brownie points.

Mr Cholmondley Warner wrote the following post at 13/02/2017 9:01 AM:

For all you scampi fans out there. Cosmo Norwich has an each as much as you want scampi option.

I got through an impressive 53 pieces see if you can beat that!

Respect Mr CW. Did you just pull your chair up to the scampi counter? Did anyone else get a lookin?

Also, was there anything accompanying your scampi, other than a few lemon wedges?

As with other posters, I watched the Lion and thought it was a truly superb film.

How it didn''t win the BAFTA''s best film I don''t know.

People are scared to own up and admit that La La Land is a load of old tosh but the luvvies have deemed it the one to watch so it doesn''t matter whether it is any good or not.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]As with other posters, I watched the Lion and thought it was a truly superb film.

How it didn''t win the BAFTA''s best film I don''t know.

People are scared to own up and admit that La La Land is a load of old tosh but the luvvies have deemed it the one to watch so it doesn''t matter whether it is any good or not.[/quote]I have Lion on my to watch list.Watched Hacksaw ridge the other night, best film I have seen in a long time, absolutely amazing.