Sign in to follow this  
Goss Volley

''your gate's too big for you''

Don''t know how he played when he came on but have to say he took his goal very well. He does have that finishing touch still it seems.

Nowadays of course it is only the top teams who can afford the luxury of just a poacher and even then they normally don''t start games.

Shhhh-ing the Barclay while 4-1 down was the most tinpot thing I''ve seen at CR since the scum waiving notes incident.

Shows what he''s all about as well, sod the team, I get my goal bonus this week.

I remember reading in tales from the city, iwan saying that when he was playing Norwich only got their win bonus if we were top half of the table, I''m sure the same would go for goal scoring bonus, is only payable in the event of a win (possibly 50% for a draw?)

To be fair I thought he handled the situation well.

Hard to tell the real emotion behind things like that but I thought he gave a "good hearted wave" to the Barclay later in the game and at the end of the game. I might have that wrong, but that''s how it struck me.

Maybe he was thinking we might still want him at the end of the season.

Maybe Alex Neil has had a word in his ear and said I want you in the summer, so if the case he wouldn''t want to fall out with our fans.

Took his goal well, luckily we were 4 up at the time.

yes, a disruptive Championship failure is just what we need in the PL

Many moons ago we were playing one of the teams that our Andy Johnson (not the bald w@nker from Palace) went on to play for and he got 90 minutes of "Taxi for Johnson" and similar abuse (look up Andy Johnson Carl Bradshaw Taxi in Google if you''re a youngster). After the game he came over to the away end, applauded us, we applauded him and it changed to "There''s only one Andy Johnson", there was mutual respect. He took our abuse, he gave some back, but at the end of the day that''s what we go to watch football for.

Took his goal well, but f**k me, the gap in the back four was massive for him to "run" through. The defence line was about as tight as a virgin in Ipswich.