Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Football or romantic meal out with the other half ?

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Does dinner at the Toby Carvery on the A12 and Gorleston v Thetford with a work mate count?[/quote]If you buy him a rose, then yes, yes it does.

Both ''Er Indoors and myself will be at the football tonight. I will be watching from my seat The City Stand and she will be working as usual behind the bar in The Top of The Terrace.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Do both, quick burger outside the ground then watch the game together followed by whatever you fancy after the game,

Job done[/quote]

Job?

Hmmmnn...

Romantic burger in TGI Fridays . Move the cars I I don''t get a ticket then off to the game with the missus . I tried convincing her it was a special thing to take her on Valentine''s Day , but she wasn''t having that ,, said we always go to the game , so bought flowers on my way home this afternoon , sorted 💚💛⚽️

Fortunately for me my wife has had a season ticket longer than I have! However unfortunately it''s not possible to get to Carrow Road tonight, living in Buckinghamshire and with a young family it''s going to be little ones'' bed time before 7:45pm then a not so romantic dinner with the wife and Chris Goreham!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Fortunately for me my wife has had a season ticket longer than I have! However unfortunately it''s not possible to get to Carrow Road tonight, living in Buckinghamshire and with a young family it''s going to be little ones'' bed time before 7:45pm then a not so romantic dinner with the wife and Chris Goreham![/quote]

If Chris Goreham is at your house having a romantic dinner with you and your wife who will be doing the commentary?

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Matt Juler"]Fortunately for me my wife has had a season ticket longer than I have! However unfortunately it''s not possible to get to Carrow Road tonight, living in Buckinghamshire and with a young family it''s going to be little ones'' bed time before 7:45pm then a not so romantic dinner with the wife and Chris Goreham![/quote]

If Chris Goreham is at your house having a romantic dinner with you and your wife who will be doing the commentary?

[/quote]

Will he be commentating on your romantic dinner? Can we dissect it on Canary Call afterwards?

Luckily my wife isn''t interested in football, so I''ll be able to take her out for a meal in Norwich tonight.I love my wife.

Been in Norwich since the Saturday match, so out for a meal each night, today we will be out again, early, then she''s going back to the Nelson whilst my daughter and I go to the match !

Football for me, it was Mrs WCorks birthday at the Weekend so we did the romance, wine etc then. I''d say that i earned enough peanut points not to have to go through with all that rubbish tonight. She has a Valentine triple pack of Caramac minibars ( €1.69) to content herself with....no expense spared for Mrs WC. Personally. i think that i spoil her.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Football for me, it was Mrs WCorks birthday at the Weekend so we did the romance, wine etc then. I''d say that i earned enough peanut points not to have to go through with all that rubbish tonight. She has a Valentine triple pack of Caramac minibars ( €1.69) to content herself with....no expense spared for Mrs WC. Personally. i think that i spoil her.[/quote]

A triple pack? Must''ve been an especially good weekend!