Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

Never Blue

Just clearing out my loft and found some of the old board games we used to play with the kids and I was reminded how I always refused to be the blue piece as a matter of principle.

I had a workmate who always refused to use a blue pen too.

Anybody else refuse to acknowledge the colour of the dark side in an irrational way?

I don''t really have a problem with the colour.I once turned up to a 5-a-side tournament and was told our team were to wear 1p5wich shirts. I went home.

I broke my leg a couple of years back and was forced to have a dark blue cast on it for 8 weeks.

Appropriately, whenever I had a bath/shower I had to wrap the cast up in a bin bag to stop it getting wet.

Apples

How many owned the blue (Norwich & Peterborough sponsored) shirt/kit?

Different shade of blue fortunately.

Here''s a dilemma then, on this valentine''s day. You make an aquantance with a member of the opposite sex (realising that this board is read by both sexes), and they more than tick every box, however as you find out more about then you discover they are a binner........At what point do you bail out???

I''m shuddering at the thought.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Are we heading for the first ever pink un wedding between morty and Barclay seats? I''d best get a hat.

👰🏻👒[/quote]*blushes*

Greasy

Here''s a dilemma then, on this valentine''s day. You make an aquantance with a member of the opposite sex (realising that this board is read by both sexes), and they more than tick every box, however as you find out more about then you discover they are a binner........At what point do you bail out???

I''m shuddering at the thought.

Obviously after she has paid for dinner 🙄

👬 That''s me and Morty that is

I think that''s him asking you to take him out for a meal, Barclay.

I understand he likes a breakfast at the Nelson.......

Most of my wardrobe is dark blue! Right now; blue jeans, blue socks & dark blue sweat shirt. I struggle to tell the difference between dark blue & black which sometimes causes probs. One time I arrived at the Hilton, Stansted for a client meeting to discover (only when I got out of the car in August sunshine) that I was wearing the dark blue trousers of one suit & the black jacket of an identical suit.

Ditched the jacket & went in wearing shirtsleeves which probably worked just as well as I secured the business I was after...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard "]Most of my wardrobe is dark blue! Right now; blue jeans, blue socks & dark blue sweat shirt. I struggle to tell the difference between dark blue & black which sometimes causes probs. One time I arrived at the Hilton, Stansted for a client meeting to discover (only when I got out of the car in August sunshine) that I was wearing the dark blue trousers of one suit & the black jacket of an identical suit.

Ditched the jacket & went in wearing shirtsleeves which probably worked just as well as I secured the business I was after...[/quote]

I wonder if ditching the trousers would''ve secured business of a different kind?

Not quite the same: my daughter was born in Nottingham, lived in the East Midlands all her life, but she started coming to games with me when she was sixteen. She was in a club in Nottingham a couple of years ago, being chatted up and, she said, getting on well with a young man. He told her he came from Ipswich so she turned her back on him and walked away.

Must have been something I said.

I used to go out with a Binner some years ago !! It lasted for 2 1/2 years.It wasn''t football that made us go our seperate ways but religion !!