Sign in to follow this  
Bill

a few things to watch........

could poor old Villa slide out of the Championship, things not looking too good there, and it is often those clubs who struggle in the PL for season after season who fall the hardest when they do finally hit the Championshipor maybe a fellow strugglers, Forest, might take their place - though I still have QPR as dark horses to go down... would happily help them on their way in our last game... how awful that would be ?

Cardiff seem to have perked up quite a bit since everyone''s pantomime villain Colin took over, a win at Leeds yesterday and an unlucky defeat at Brighton suggests our win there was better than some give credit to - and Cardiff have four of the promotion chasing clubs still to play, go for it you taffs

coming from the other direction, could those precious media darlings AFC Bournemouth possibly fall out of the PL ? 25 goals shipped in the last 9 games, only 4 points from those games, not good at all - though some might point to injuries to key defenders, which has meant poor master Howe having to play the hapless Tyrone Mings, another master... at incompetence

and talking of binners (ex in his case) City fans should keep an eye on Tom Lawrence the loanee who is single handedly keeping the binners heads above the water, and the player all their hopes are pinned on for their up coming ''cup'' final'' at Carrow Road... keep an eye on, in that the young scamp is on 9 bookings, and one more in their next two matches would see him miss that all important match... oh dear

The Man in the high castle is also worth a look on amazon prime / exodus and I caught the last half hour of taboo last night, haven''t watched it so far but will probably go on I player and catch up cos it looked really good 👍

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]The Man in the high castle is also worth a look on amazon prime / exodus and I caught the last half hour of taboo last night, haven''t watched it so far but will probably go on I player and catch up cos it looked really good 👍[/quote]Watched the first season, struggling to get into the second.

"coming from the other direction, could those precious media darlings AFC Bournemouth

possibly fall out of the PL ? 25 goals shipped in the last 9 games,

only 4 points from those games, not good at all - though some might

point to injuries to key defenders, which has meant poor master Howe

having to play the hapless Tyrone Mings, another master... at

incompetence"

and right on cue ''Bambi on ice'' concedes an own goal

Bournemouth playing the odd spirited game here and there, but concede way too many goals, looks like they''ve lost some of their key players as well for whatever length of time as they approach the last couple of months of the season.

Remind you of anyone?

They''re going down.

[quote user="Alex "]Bournemouth playing the odd spirited game here and there, but concede way too many goals, looks like they''ve lost some of their key players as well for whatever length of time as they approach the last couple of months of the season.

Remind you of anyone?

They''re going down.[/quote]Has Eddie put weight on too? His little cheeks looked chubby tonight.

[quote user="VanWink"]Walking dead seems to have gone off the boil, good massive walker cheese wire jobby though.[/quote]First half of the season has been sh1te, I think it will pick up now.

Haha, ironically Eddie Large was/is a Man City supporter 🍔.

Looking at the Premier League table, if it isn''t Bournemouth that drop down, then Leicester could well go - I definitely think that either one of them will lose their Prem status come May. Hull I think are now one of the better teams down there and will do enough to survive - even without Snodgrass!.

[quote user="Alex "]Haha, ironically Eddie Large was/is a Man City supporter 🍔.

Looking at the Premier League table, if it isn''t Bournemouth that drop down, then Leicester could well go - I definitely think that either one of them will lose their Prem status come May. Hull I think are now one of the better teams down there and will do enough to survive - even without Snodgrass!.[/quote]It looks pretty tight down there at the moment. No club is looking doomed just yet.Palace must be grateful they took on fat sam.A man who so many are happy to trot out the usual witless guff about how he will ''turn it around'' - which he has, downward.Bournemouth will plummet if they are relegated. Too many vultures ready to pick the carcass clean. A bit of ''jiggery pokery'' by the local council has seen part of Kings Park handed over to the former owner, Eddie Mitchell. A man who makes Harry Redknap look almost honest.. All three who live in very close proximity on the wealthy area called Sandbanks. And another part have a change of use forced on it. Now why might that be. Maybe the club''s talk of moving out of ''Dean Court might have something to do with it.

[quote user="Bulldog Rummin"] could poor old Villa slide out of the Championship, things not looking too good there, and it is often those clubs who struggle in the PL for season after season who fall the hardest when they do finally hit the Championshipor maybe a fellow strugglers, Forest, might take their place - though I still have QPR as dark horses to go down... would happily help them on their way in our last game... how awful that would be ?

Cardiff seem to have perked up quite a bit since everyone''s pantomime villain Colin took over, a win at Leeds yesterday and an unlucky defeat at Brighton suggests our win there was better than some give credit to - and Cardiff have four of the promotion chasing clubs still to play, go for it you taffs

coming from the other direction, could those precious media darlings AFC Bournemouth possibly fall out of the PL ? 25 goals shipped in the last 9 games, only 4 points from those games, not good at all - though some might point to injuries to key defenders, which has meant poor master Howe having to play the hapless Tyrone Mings, another master... at incompetence

and talking of binners (ex in his case) City fans should keep an eye on Tom Lawrence the loanee who is single handedly keeping the binners heads above the water, and the player all their hopes are pinned on for their up coming ''cup'' final'' at Carrow Road... keep an eye on, in that the young scamp is on 9 bookings, and one more in their next two matches would see him miss that all important match... oh dear

[/quote]Villa and Forest continue their slide, Villa look in freefall. And all that money spent as well.Cardiff continue their revival under Colin, three welcome points taken off Derby.And one missing binner at our upcoming Derby as lawrence yet again talked himself into the ref''s book. 8 goals out of their last 10 suggests he will definitely be missed..oh dearStill, the binners did manage to nick a point off Brighton (well done LDC) and so Huddersfield are now only 4 points behind Brighton - with Newcastle visiting both Brighton and then 4 days latter going to Huddersfield (28thFeb/4th March), we have Weds on the 4th Games that could see one of the top two drop out of the automatic places, and us into the top 6.Points wise we needed 1.66 points per game (before tonight) to hit 75 points, So a win and a draw against Burton and the binners will keep us on track, though I suggest most will want and expect 6 points.