Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

We've still not beaten....

I think we''re very good at beating the poorer teams at home, but far too often we''re outfought away from home and in some cases Alex Neil is outthought tactically. We entered the 14/15 play-offs on a wave of momentum, however IF we finish in the top six this season I fear we might be outclassed this time around.

All the top teams will be playing one another during the remainder of the season and taking points off each other but agree we logically need to get something against Sheff Wed, Leeds and Huddersfield away from home. Also need to beat the likes of Reading, Brighton, Fulham and Barnsley at Carrow Road. As ever with Norwich it will no doubt be a rollercoaster ride.

I don''t want to be a pessimist! The recent run has been good and we are growing in confidence. You have to say though that the barren run of 9 defeats in 11 might still cost us the playoffs. Unless we keep this sort of run going... Problem is that we do not have the room to manoeuver that the other teams have above us... Every game against a top 6 side will be a cup final for us

It''s going to be tougher to get into the top six than it looks because of the form of the teams above us at the moment.

We''ve picked up 14 points from the last 6 games, which is a fantastic haul really, and yet I''m not sure we have caught up much, if anything, on sixth place. Somehow we''re still 4 points and a game behind Sheffield and 6 behind Leeds.

It''s Leeds I''m hoping we will catch. They look the least consistent of those above us to me though Monk has done a good job.

Main thing is it''s exciting to be looking forward to games again. I''d almost forgoten what it was like!

COYY!

Yes Hairy, good point! I''m excited about the games again and don''t feel the dejection like a few weeks ago...yesterday''s game was a cracker and the result was correct... We just need the run to continue OTBC

It was fantastic at the game last night, great drama and entertainment.

A number of our key players are hitting form just at the right time, Ruddy, Wes, Tettey, Cams, all the guys that did it for us before.

With the string of injuries we seem to have a key player going forward imo is Naismith, if he gets back soon and plays at his best I think he could be the difference between top six and the also rans.