Sign in to follow this  
Mr Cholmondley Warner

I was magnificent last night

Forgot the team or the manager I was truly magnificent last night

My singing, my lack of moaning, my consumption of the breaded crustaceans was premier league

I would just like the praise myself, it''s fans like me that make the club

I am sure you would all agree

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]Forgot the team or the manager I was truly magnificent last night

My singing, my lack of moaning, my consumption of the breaded crustaceans was premier league

I would just like the praise myself, it''s fans like me that make the club

I am sure you would all agree[/quote]I think the atmosphere was excellent last night, The Barclay at their best.

Doesnt the whole ground contribute to the atmosphere?

Like for the corner in the last few minutes, n&p was quality, as was the support the entire evening, from all the ground.

I think everybody should model themselves on you Mr Cholmondley Warner although model may just be an inappropriate word in your case.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Doesnt the whole ground contribute to the atmosphere?

Like for the corner in the last few minutes, n&p was quality, as was the support the entire evening, from all the ground.[/quote]
I''m not sure if this a is a double troll or you actually think OP is being serious...

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Greavsy"]Doesnt the whole ground contribute to the atmosphere?

Like for the corner in the last few minutes, n&p was quality, as was the support the entire evening, from all the ground.[/quote]
I''m not sure if this a is a double troll or you actually think OP is being serious...
[/quote]Have a guess what it is[:)]

It was a serious question/statement doesn''t the entire ground contribute to the atmosphere? Hard for N&P to get too vocal when we hardly saw the ball in the 2nd half, but when we did, we were behind OUR team, as mentioned for the corner in the last mins.

Twist and spin it how you like, make it about you again.

Remember tho, you (like I) have been warned. Behave.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]In fairness, greavsy has been behaving well recently and has been contributing to threads in a positive manner.[/quote]Also following me round, and literally posting the opposite of everything I do.Still a bit of a sad case, regardless of how he is behaving.

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:09 PM:

In fairness, greavsy has been behaving well recently and has been contributing to threads in a positive manner.

Totally agree hoola, we both have, and the board is a whole better place form it, I''m sure all will agree.

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:11 PM:

Hoola Han Solo wrote:

In fairness, greavsy has been behaving well recently and has been contributing to threads in a positive manner.

Also following me round, and literally posting the opposite of everything I do.

Still a bit of a sad case, regardless of how he is behaving.

@morty,

1. I have better things to do than follow you about.

2. As previously stated it''s near on impossible to find a thread that you haven''t posted on.

3. It''s all about views, mine differ to yours, although some I have agreed with and posted accordingly, but you''ve forgotten them, conveniently. If you don''t like conflicting views then maybe a forum isn''t for you!!

4. It''s not about you, let''s just enjoy the good performances form our team with renewed optimism, and hope. Top 2 here we come!

5. I won''t bit on the sad comment, as it''s not about me either.

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:20 PM:

Case rested.

So are you saying I''m not allowed to post on a thread you have posted on, or only if I agree with your view?

Just trying to be clear, but let''s not start all that squit again, for the benefit of the others who enjoy this board.

[quote user="Greavsy"]morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:20 PM:

Case rested.

So are you saying I''m not allowed to post on a thread you have posted on, or only if I agree with your view?

Just trying to be clear, but let''s not start all that squit again, for the benefit of the others who enjoy this board.[/quote]You''re the one here that has issues about posting on a thread that I have posted on, that is your issue to sort, not mine.

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:11 PM:

Hoola Han Solo wrote:

@Morty

Really?

[quote user="Greavsy"]morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:11 PM:

Hoola Han Solo wrote:

@Morty

Really?[/quote]If you think that I need to post less here to appease you, you''re going to have a long wait, and be ultimately disappointed.Now, leave it.

I''m delighted to see Morty behaving himself, the board is a finer place for it. Well done Morty my boy and keep up the good work.

VanWink wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:56 PM:

I''m delighted to see Morty behaving himself, the board is a finer place for it. Well done Morty my boy and keep up the good work.

There appears to have been a slight relapse today, but maybe we can put that down to over excitement from last nights match.

But like you VanWink, the board has been much better recently, long may it continue.

@ Mr CW

I''m sure you''re already aware, a man of your calibre, but got my makro book this morning, and they have 700g of Whitby scampi for £6.99, vat free.

Just try to leave some for others!!!

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:56 PM:

Greavsy wrote:

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 1:11 PM: Hoola Han Solo wrote: In fairness, greavsy has been behaving well recently and has been contributing to threads in a positive manner. Also following me round, and literally posting the opposite of everything I do. @Morty Really?

If you think that I need to post less here to appease you, you''re going to have a long wait, and be ultimately disappointed.

Now, leave it.

@Morty.

I never said anything about you posting less, I just said it''s hard to post on a thread that you haven''t.

Although it would be nice if there was less posts from you, but that''s wishful thinking, now youve mentioned it.

You are the one who appears to have issue with my posts, as per your earlier comment.

Please don''t give me orders, as you''re only setting yourself up for disappointment.