Sign in to follow this  
Mr Cholmondley Warner

I was magnificent last night

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 2:22 PM:

Well its not happening.

Learn to deal with it.

But your the one who complained about me posting on the threads you are on, not me, so surely you''re the one who needs to deal with it?.

No need to reply, to prevent this descending into the same farcical situation as last week.

Thanks.

[quote user="Greavsy"]morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 2:22 PM:

Well its not happening.

Learn to deal with it.

But your the one who complained about me posting on the threads you are on, not me, so surely you''re the one who needs to deal with it?.

No need to reply, to prevent this descending into the same farcical situation as last week.

Thanks.[/quote]No complaint at all, merely pointed out that in virtually every thread I comment in, you''re just behind me, saying black is white. I have no issue with it whatsoever, you carry on if it makes you happy. But don''t be under any illusion that you''re fooling anyone with your daft games.Have a great day at "work" greavsy.[:)]

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 2:28 PM:

Greavsy wrote:

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 2:22 PM: Well its not happening. Learn to deal with it. But your the one who complained about me posting on the threads you are on, not me, so surely you''re the one who needs to deal with it?. No need to reply, to prevent this descending into the same farcical situation as last week. Thanks.

No complaint at all, merely pointed out that in virtually every thread I comment in, you''re just behind me, saying black is white. I have no issue with it whatsoever, you carry on if it makes you happy. But don''t be under any illusion that you''re fooling anyone with your daft games.

Have a great day at "work" greavsy.

You raised it, therefore obviously caused an issue for you.

You are wrong stating ''on every post'', you''re on, that is factually incorrect.

Opinions differ, that''s what a forum is about, and I have posted accordingly on some threads where I agree with you too.

No daft games, nothing to fool anyone with.

My day at work is going well thanks for your concern.

Which part of no need to reply didn''t you understand.

To make it easier, I''ll be the bigger man, and whatever you reply to this with, I won''t reply. There''s an opportunity for you to say whatever you like, as I really don''t care about your personal views on me, someone you have never met.

Funny how on another thread you''ve criticised someone for commenting on the match last night, although they weren''t there, but you regularly comment on me personally, as I say someone you have never met.

I may reply to other threads/posts that may or may not have posts from you, in the future.

Hope you have a good day too.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/31BQNKjFy4L_zpsyaz3aoku.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/31BQNKjFy4L_zpsyaz3aoku.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Not at all Mort, I just had you down as " he that lives by the sword dies by the sword"

Didn''t expect the Lion King to go crying to his mum, that''s all mate.

[quote user="VanWink"]Not at all Mort, I just had you down as " he that lives by the sword dies by the sword"

Didn''t expect the Lion King to go crying to his mum, that''s all mate.[/quote]Explain?

Misunderstood you mate, so you didn''t make a complaint, that sounds more like the Morty I know on here👍

[quote user="VanWink"]Misunderstood you mate, so you didn''t make a complaint, that sounds more like the Morty I know on here👍[/quote]Of course I didn''t.

VanWink wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 3:10 PM:

Misunderstood you mate, so you didn''t make a complaint, that sounds more like the Morty I know on here👍

I''ll retract my 👍👍👍👍 in that case VanWink 😜😜😜

Your "I''m a serious poster who just wants to post his football opinion here, and isn''t just about trying to get a rise out of morty" is looking a bit thin greavsy.

morty wrote the following post at 15/02/2017 3:15 PM:

Your "I''m a serious poster who just wants to post his football opinion here, and isn''t just about trying to get a rise out of morty" is looking a bit thin greavsy.

Whilst I never said that, I don''t disagree with the first part.

I was replying/commenting on a post from VanWink, not you.

Thought this conversation was over (your words).