Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Dijks

First time I''ve seen him play tonight, what a feckin beast, just the sort of player we have been missing, great signing.

[quote user="VanWink"]First time I''ve seen him play tonight, what a feckin beast, just the sort of player we have been missing, great signing.[/quote]
Amazing signing, just a pity his time with us is likely to be very short.

[quote user="VanWink"]Did we have an option to buy?[/quote]
Unless we get promotion he won''t be here next season and if we do get promotion I expect a host of other PL clubs will want him as well.

[quote user="VanWink"]Well our chances of good by up are hugely improved by having him here so fingers crossed.[/quote]
Absolutely, but it is a double edge sword, if we go up it will be because he''s played well and that will mean interest in him, be nice if we have first dibs.

There was a moment he was running forward, Ritchie attempted to challenge Him and literally bounced off his chest

Absolute beast

@Rogue Baboon: That happened twice - absolute class!

And his grounding at Ajax means he''s very comfortable with the ball at his feet too. In the last 10 minutes he was dead on his feet, then he ended up overlapping Murphy to get to the byline and won a corner! The Lomu comparison is very apt.

Very impressive. Was worried when he appeared to take a knock late on. We basically have no adequate cover for him or Jerome for the next few weeks so injuries to either could be a real problem.

If we go up, I feel we''d have an excellent chance of signing him - after all, to achieve that it''d mean lifting the cup and getting a winners medal at Wembley so spirits at Carrow Rd would be through the roof, and that should not be underestimated.

All this talk of '' if '' we go up i hope you all realise that if Sheff Wed win their game in hand we are 5 points outside the play offs and nobody is having a serious dip in form in the top six as the games tick by.

Hate to break it to you TIL, but its 6 points, 2 whole wins,m just to draw level with Leeds. Luckily goal difference is in our favour.

That game at Elland Road is going to be huge.

Why, Tilly? Sheff Wed are yet to win, or even draw, their game in hand, they play Leeds, Newcastle etc before long, not to mention us. So, yes, ''if'' therefore remains very achievable if we do the business.

[quote user="Woodman"]And his grounding at Ajax means he''s very comfortable with the ball at his feet too. In the last 10 minutes he was dead on his feet, then he ended up overlapping Murphy to get to the byline and won a corner! The Lomu comparison is very apt.[/quote]Agreed, very nifty feet, for a big bloke!